National Football League Thread

cmgravekeeper

Huge win for the Eagles and did we see Jordan Howard :o, but that secondary would worry me if i'm a fan of them. rest of NFC North is happy ;) .

Still confused with what the NFL says Pi is clear one imo for the Packers they challenged and it  stood as no pi, i don't get it 

Edited by Conker

Matthew Stafford is listed as questionable with a hip injury for tomorrow's game against KC.

Last December, Stafford admitted that he played the end of the previous season with fractures in his back.

Rumor has it that.....

Sooooo, it's not his hip that is now bothering him but instead his back again.

Whether he plays Sunday or not, it's clear he won't be at 100%.

And if he doesn't play, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. The Lions just released QB Johnson and signed Jeff Driskel, so if Driskel is the guy, the offense will be quite limited.

12 hours ago, PsychicVibe said:

Matthew Stafford is listed as questionable with a hip injury for tomorrow's game against KC.

Last December, Stafford admitted that he played the end of the previous season with fractures in his back.

Rumor has it that.....

Sooooo, it's not his hip that is now bothering him but instead his back again.

Whether he plays Sunday or not, it's clear he won't be at 100%.

And if he doesn't play, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. The Lions just released QB Johnson and signed Jeff Driskel, so if Driskel is the guy, the offense will be quite limited.

Stafford is an iron man in the truest sense and he's almost never missed a game because of an injury. Odds are he'll play

2 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

Which game?

And also, the way the Bills are playing against the Pats it would be a crying shame if those two massive mistakes (blocked punt and missed FG) were the cause of a loss.  

Lions/Chiefs

Refs call back an obvious touchdown, don't whistle dead a play which gives the Chiefs a fumble return and miss a facemask call and this is only what I can remember offhand.

Edited by majob

I was wrong, Allen's insistence on forcing the ball is gonna be why the Bills lose.

3 minutes ago, majob said:

Lions/Chiefs

Refs call back an obvious touchdown, don't whistle dead a play which gives the Chiefs a fumble return and miss a facemask call and this is only what I can remember offhand.

After week 1 I doubt the refs will ever whistle a "fumble" dead again, lol.

10 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

And also, the way the Bills are playing against the Pats it would be a crying shame if those two massive mistakes (blocked punt and missed FG) were the cause of a loss.  

Yeah the Bills defense seems to have woken up in the 2nd half.

-------------

When the fuck will the league drop Burfict's dirty bitch ass into a pit of lava? 

Det did get screwed on the TD catch but the refs made the right call on the fumble return for the TD. It was a very weird play but the right call.

Also, its way past time for players to stop jumping and hurdling over defenders. We just saw why it's a very bad idea...

Huge upset wins Today For Titans and Oakland.  Another big win for Carolina and Giants putting both in division races 

Whilst Atlanta i dunno what to make and Redskins are a mess and Gruden is done

Edited by Conker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PsychicVibe said:

Well, they did get that last touchdown call right.

Why did the Lions kick an extra point instead of go for two?????

last three possessions the Lions had in goal line range ended badly, Patricia is playing it safe and calling one TD right doesn't take away the one they stole.

Edited by majob

2 minutes ago, PsychicVibe said:

Well, they did get that last touchdown call right.

Why did the Lions kick an extra point instead of go for two?????

The second foot was out, unless somehow he had extra long cleats that dragged.  But with the call on the field the way it was, I understand how Detroit got the break.  Lions play each game to the wire.

Buffalo just lost.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

The second foot was out, unless somehow he had extra long cleats that dragged.  But with the call on the field the way it was, I understand how Detroit got the break.  Lions play each game to the wire.

Buffalo just lost.

Golladay scraped which is why the didn't consider him out

Just now, majob said:

Golladay scraped which is why the didn't consider him out

Not sure I saw it that way. I think it was more they could not determine whether he scraped it or not.  Think the billion dollar empire would have better camera angles.

Chiefs need to finish off this drive or lose home field positioning to the Pats.

Detroit keeps calling timeouts, gives Chiefs more options to run it in.  

1 minute ago, grimydawg said:

The Browns beat the Shitbirds, and the Pigeons lost to the Titans.  Tomorrow is going to be a great day at work LOL

OT, but it looks like you got the Division MyTeam trophies after all, congrats.  What was the issue, had a player from wrong division in the starting lineup?