Trophy thoughts?

Crespelio-X12

Honestly the list looks piss. A number of gold for just natural progression and rudimentary difficulties. Idk what chicken mode is or how hard survival will be. I heard the game is roughly 10 hours so I hope theres some sort of stacking involved with difficulties.

Laughing that  a Wii U exclusive is not so exclusive anymore.

why? It's been 3 years, that's a lot longer then MS 'exclusives' and even some PS 'exclusives' like all Koei games as they are almost all on PC as well now. zombi U is by Ubisoft, not Nintendo, so no issues with it going multiplatform.

Also, to everyone saying it is gonna be a very easy plat, you obviously never played it on the Wii U - the game is hard. Not technically permadeath, more rogue like, you die and you become another survivor at the beginning and have to make it all the way back to where u died to get your stuff back. It's good but not easy

• Like 1

I thought the game was already permadeath? Or is this perma-permadeath?

The game IS permadeath, but it's different from other games. When your character dies, they get infected and turned into a zombie and you respawn as a completely different character with your first objective being to pick up your previous characters items. 

Survival Mode though is a legit ONE life mode, if you die, that's it. Game Over. Finished.

The game IS permadeath, but it's different from other games. When your character dies, they get infected and turned into a zombie and you respawn as a completely different character with your first objective being to pick up your previous characters items. 

Survival Mode though is a legit ONE life mode, if you die, that's it. Game Over. Finished.

sounds easy if you back up the save like dead space 3 or 2

I bought this game on Wii U like a year back for 6 bucks and played it for like five minutes, never got around to getting into it. If this launches for decently cheap I might grab this one and just play it on PlayStation instead. 

Trophy thoughts, since that's the name of the thread: This looks deceptively easy, too deceptively easy, I think it might be a deception, how easy this looks.

That's a good idea honestly. Logical.