Hardest Call of duty trophies?

radiogun

I remember people complaining often about the DLC trophies for Black Ops 1 and the veteram campaign trophies for World At War and pretty much the whole game on the vita, which I assume isn't included in your question because of the area you posted on.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I remember people complaining often about the DLC trophies for Black Ops 1 and the veteran campaign trophies for World At War and pretty much the whole game on the vita, which I assume isn't included in your question because of the area you posted on.

Added Veteran as that's where I had the biggest problem with grenade spam on W@W.

All zombie trophies that involve luck. I swear that fuckin uncooperative box can be evil sometimes.

I'd say all the completionist trophies for Ghosts' Extinction deserve mentioning. It isn't that they're all that difficult either but rather more on the cheap side. A challenge that requires you to kill x amount of aliens should have at least that amount spawn.

• Like 1

World at War veteran, just like the others have pointed out. It's all grenades and it's so annoying to find cover when you've pushed on so much.

The Zombie trophies also are a pain in the ass. As most of them are LUCK based. A hated word among trophy collectors, believe me.

The other games had their moments but I'm not comparing a time consumer to hard trophies. Extinction used to be before it got patched. BOII challenges were pretty straightforward. The side mission base raid things were most difficult to me.

Edited by Meacham93

I forgot all about the Blops 2 challenges. They're not that difficult either. It's just that in all Treyarch's wisdom, they forgot to add a restart checkpoint option or skippable cutscenes (which double as loading screens sometimes). If you fail to complete a challenge, you're left with having to restart the entire chapter or manipulate the save feature which takes almost as long. I guess Treyarch was too busy counting their money with Activision to worry about something as trivial as the people playing their game and the challenges, smh.

Black ops Declassified (Its on the vita but whatever)

The AI was litterly aimboting on veterin difficulty. There is no checkpoint system and no cutsence skipping so your stuck watching the same helicopter crash over and over again.

I would say the vertan is almost as bad as waw

• 10 months later...

Many people say Black Ops II is hard... I haven't completed it yet since I've not really tried yet. I had a few friends making it within the first try... If you have a team of good friends with some stacked cash I would say it's EASY compared to some of the BO1 trophies and WAW or BO Declassified Veteran Campaigns. I know some people would disagree but I honestly think some Decent or Carrier easter eggs (in AW) could possibly be harder than tranzit. At least it's way more fun if you ask me. But AW multiplayer sucks...

Pretty much what everybody stated. However, I believe the MW series' special ops deserve at least a mention.

Snatch and grab

Big brother

Homeland security (don't exactly remember the name)

High explosives( ended up camping and headshottin jugs with thumper)

And the mission in mw3 where you have to secure the Intel and download it while enemies are shooting at you from all directions with mortars and poison gas.

I mean some were frustrating but not too daunting. I won't lie though, I ended up watching speed runs of said missions which allowed me to bypass unnecessary fights

Forgot to mention the bo1 trophies for escaping on veteran on the mission with the certain time and in another to escape the area without dying from the Nova gas.

Keep in mind there were no restarting sections which I'm sorry to say is just plain dumb

Speaking from experience I'm going to say the hardest trophies are the no damage trophy and double down trophies in black ops declassified as well as almost every Easter egg on Black Ops 1,2 and 3. The majority of the zombies Easter eggs take strong knowledge of the maps and skilled players, communication (IMO) is a must and hours upon hours of video tutorials on YouTube.