Where do you buy your games ?

RyuDc

I buy most of my games second hand from either Tradera or Blocket.

For new games:

Webhallen(.com)

CDON.com

spelochsant.se

Spelbutiken.se

Used to buy from Siba sometimes, but their supply* is tiny nowadays.

Gamestop if all else fails.

This goes for games overall, but fits mostly for the Vita too, except for spelochsant.se which I've never bought a Vita game for and probably never will because of their shitty supply*. And Siba don't have any Vita games anymore.

*English?

Addition: this applies for retail games. I also buy from Playstation Store of course.

Edited by Guenter_G
  • Like 1

A local store (WePlay) for retail games, they have a surprisingly big Vita section with lots of games; and Play-Asia for imports, never had any trouble with them, except for delivery length, but considering they have to ship the games halfway across the world...

Retail - Mostly from Amazon these days. I like buying my games "new" and I tend to get the best deals from there.

Digital - I usually buy indie games or other titles that I'm kinda wishy-washy on from the PSN store. I do my best to catch them on sale or from a PS+ giveaway.

Physical shops here in Portugal are way overpriced, so I usually just get them from Amazon UK. Even when taking shipping and how strong the British Pound is right now (or how weak the Euro is) into consideration, I still save between 30 to 50€.

However, I recently found a great online store here in Portugal that not only can be a little bit cheaper than Amazon for new games, the shipping's also cheaper and faster (duh, it's closer :P ).

I'm from Portugal too :P i usually buy from that one but sometimes they don't have the games that i want :P 

• Like 1

my turn to share :P

Here on my region, EU, usually buy from this ones

gamingreplay.com

shopto
dvd.co.uk
mega-mania.com.pt

never buy from  amazon or ebay before sometimes i've the feeling they are a bit overpriced :P
it's sad that only exists like 2 or 3 game stores in Portugal :S

Most are from EB Games, Big W, Target, Amazon or PS store. Got 5 from ozgameshop.com, would buy more from them but they take forever to arrive. S'pose they're coming from the UK.

I like getting the best deal I can.

Edited by feral611

Since this is in the vita section I'm gonna think you mean vita games. I find all my vita games on Amazon and then for the occasional import I'll use PlayAsia. Local stores don't carry many vita games and the ones they do are AAA games so they're not worth buying. AAA games are terrible on the vita. On PS3 and PS4 they're fine, but vita ports for them were bad.

Edited by Urushibara Ruka
  • Like 1