Where do you buy your games ?

RyuDc

So far, just Gamestop.  I plan to buy some PSN games from the PSN Store on my system but I'll probably pick up the PSN cards from Gamestop as well.

I like the idea that if I get a game that I dislike, at least it can be worth something trading it in when getting another game.  I also prefer getting a physical copy if possible.

I very much dislike how they slap those stickers all of the boxes haphazardly though.  I have to figure out how to get those off.

Follow-up question:

Are games usually cheaper when buying online than in stores?

Most definitely man. It pays off to look around.

Some stores like Target and Bestbuy will price match with online stores like Amazon

• Like 1

Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy is a godsend. $30 gets you 20% off on ALL new games, even on launch day, 10% off on used games, and 10% more in trade ins for 2 years. They also price match and the 20% still applies after said price match. It's really a no brainer. 

Gamestop, Amazon and sometimes Walmart or Best Buy if a specific game is cheaper. For digital it is just PSN and Steam, but since this is the PSVita section I guess you want where I get my PSVita games, well I just buy from Gamestop and Amazon, also Amazon is where I get my japanese games.

Edited by TheVader66

This Walmart must be really awesome when nearly everyone mentiones it. This is something Im missing in my country. A store that has everything! And then people are crying around "mimimi poor local bussiness" when Im shopping on Amazon because I can get there "everything" and I dont want to waste a whole day with shopping, like our mothers are doing it. Why should I drive to multiple places spreaded over the whole city, when I can get "everything" at Amazon?

Well, this topic isnt helpful, because everyone says Walmart and Amazon.

@Topic: Amazon! :awesome: 

Simple answer ''internet'' but most of the time I buy games from local gamestores. (I've got a ''stamp card'' for some of them so I get discount once I have enough stamp) :D The japanese games I buy from some online store which is from Hong Kong for some reason they sell japanese games much cheaper than actual Japanese stores.

Edited by killivincent

Since this is in the vita section I'm gonna think you mean vita games. I find all my vita games on Amazon and then for the occasional import I'll use PlayAsia. Local stores don't carry many vita games and the ones they do are AAA games so they're not worth buying. AAA games are terrible on the vita. On PS3 and PS4 they're fine, but vita ports for them were bad.

>AAA 

>Vita

What?

When I still used to live in Portugal, I bought my games from Amazon.uk most of the time. On rare occasions I bought them on OLX.

Nowadays I only use Amazon and the ps store for games whose physical version is too expensive, or if there isn't a physical version available. Gamestop seems to have less and less of a vita section, so I don't even bother anymore trying to find games there.