Driveclub Updates

TigressLion

There's more coming?!? :o I thought the last content was supposed to be released in July! Geez...let me guess, they just keep recycling stuff from the main game right?

EDIT: Don't get me wrong i still love the game, it's just that all these re-used assets are making me bored of the game.

Edited by Densetsu no Saiyajin

I like that theres a near infinite supply of content. Its better than yearly releases of essentially the same game IMO. I see it more as a platform and if I feel like playing an amazing racer than I can just hop in and play some DLC all the while earning trophies. 

Completionists worst nightmare though. 

I like that theres a near infinite supply of content. Its better than yearly releases of essentially the same game IMO. I see it more as a platform and if I feel like playing an amazing racer than I can just hop in and play some DLC all the while earning trophies. 

Completionists worst nightmare though. 

Trophywhore's best dream :D

Oh god, I would pay for this feature.

No shit, when they added the rain those two packs were really heavy on it and it was okay because it was new and really good. People loved it because it is really good rain, it seems they knew people liked the rain, but now they put it on like 50% of the dam races. Way overkill on it already, it doesn't rain fricken 50% of the time. 

• Like 2

No shit, when they added the rain those two packs were really heavy on it and it was okay because it was new and really good. People loved it because it is really good rain, it seems they knew people liked the rain, but now they put it on like 50% of the dam races. Way overkill on it already, it doesn't rain fricken 50% of the time.

agree

devs seem to want to show their skills at weather effects in all driving games now

night racing in driving rain is not fun for me.....driving into blinding sunlight is not fun for me....sliding over standing water in the pouring rain with zero visibility is not fun for me

I admire the coding skills but I much prefer to be admiring the scenery as I bomb past on a beautiful dry light day

I know the conditions are supposed to test our driving ability more etc but it just ruins the enjoyment for me

agreedevs seem to want to show their skills at weather effects in all driving games nownight racing in driving rain is not fun for me.....driving into blinding sunlight is not fun for me....sliding over standing water in the pouring rain with zero visibility is not fun for meI admire the coding skills but I much prefer to be admiring the scenery as I bomb past on a beautiful dry light dayI know the conditions are supposed to test our driving ability more etc but it just ruins the enjoyment for me

Completely agree. I love the dry races, you have to learn the route and hone your skills. The weather effects completely ruin the game for me. I really want to complete all the DLC but it really seems that it rains more than it doesn't.

Edit: What makes it worse is that I prefer to play with the view that you get a full screen and cannot see any of the car, but the devs have left out any sort of wiper in this mode so you have rain on the screen all of the time.

Edited by captainskyhawk

I hope the announce a new SEASON PASS with at least another 10-15 DLCs, I loved going for 100% on this game!

Agree also love the game and the season pass is the best i have ever brought so much content, still finishing now lol.

As for races in the rain i do enjoy them however, at times they are frustrating. At first i thought i would never get a completionist trophy but after much practice they are obtainable.

As others have mentioned on different posts i would rather another season pass then a new game which would be identical.

Oh boy, I bought the game and season pass and haven't even started yet due to huge amount of dlc's.

How am I gonna finish it once I enter the game :facepalm:

DLCs will help u to get u to level 50 without any big grind. Getting the platinum at the launch of DRIVECLUB was painful because of the lack of content compared to now!

thats same thing i was thinking . But than i looked up were the developer team is coming from ..... england.    Maybe they dont know it better? maybe they think it is really raining everywhere on the world every day? (sry nothing against england or ppl there ... but in my country we have rain 1 day a month...)

Edited by Xionx

thats same thing i was thinking . But than i looked up were the developer team is coming from ..... england.    Maybe they dont know it better? maybe they think it is really raining everywhere on the world every day? (sry nothing against england or ppl there ... but in my country we have rain 1 day a month...)

hahaha...  At least it's better than in my country where it rains like 1 day a year!!!

DLCs will help u to get u to level 50 without any big grind. Getting the platinum at the launch of DRIVECLUB was painful because of the lack of content compared to now!

That makes actually quite sense! Thanks for the tip!

I just don't like interrupting games so when I got nothing left I'm definetely going to play this