What's Your Next Pre-Order?

NotAFoxAnymore

I don't think there's a topic for this but if you find one that I missed let me know. Anyway, this is similar to the 'What games do you have pre-ordered' thread but with a twist. Basically, post below what is the next game you have pre-ordered that will be released. (I feel like I'm wording this horribly)

For example, if you had only Black Ops 3 and Mirrors Edge Catalyst preordered, then you would say Black Ops 3 as that is the one that releases soonest.

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR LISTING ALL YOUR PRE-ORDERS, FOR THAT USE THIS THREAD. PLEASE READ THE RULES ABOVE, YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SAY YOUR ONE NEXT GAME.

Edited by Akira Fox
  • Like 2

I have loads pre order on the run up to Xmas but next up is Meta, Gear Solid V

Then

Uncharted collection assassins creed syndicate charring cross edition nba 2k16 WWE 2k16 nhl16 Fifa 16 rainbow six siege and just cause 3 transformers devastation

And also I have Star Wars battleground pre ordered on psn

Edited by Romanus1

I don't think there's a topic for this but if you find one that I missed let me know. Anyway, this is similar to the 'What games do you have pre-ordered' thread but with a twist. Basically, post below what is the next game you have pre-ordered that will be released. (I feel like I'm wording this horribly)

For example, if you had only Black Ops 3 and Mirrors Edge Catalyst preordered, then you would say Black Ops 3 as that is the one that releases soonest.

For me it's 'Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations' on the PS3, releasing October 27th. Looks like a fun little game, also looks pretty easy. I'm a big fan of the TV show and while it hasn't translated to games too well in the past it seems like this could change.

426041_ps3_a.png

Also that's some cool looking box art imo

Ghehehe, people still don't understand your meaning of this topic: 

At the moment:

• Fallout 4 (For X1 and PS4, May get the PC version as well)
  • Halo 5 when it happens
  • Fifa 16 (For X1 and PS4)

NBA 2K16

Destiny The Taken King

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

All for the PS3

Fallout 4

Uncharted : Nathan Drake Collection

Though, I think you explained it correctly  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1