What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Grand Theft Auto V

Far too time consuming. 

Getting 100 percent in all the trophies sounds like a real motherfucker. Only get the platinum if you’re truly dedicated. Otherwise skip this game.

Edited by Spaz

On 6/4/2019 at 9:54 AM, Nighcisama said:

Crypt of the NecroDancer. I know you are not human and you possibly have the ability to get this thing, but attempting that simply can't be good for your mental health.

It takes close to 1000 hours according to the trophy guide @Floriiss posted. 

If you do the DLC then it’s even longer. 

Pure insanity. You have to have extreme dedication to even have a shot at Necrodancer. 

I think I’m just going to call it good with Super Meat Boy once I’m finished with it.

• Like 1

On 6-6-2019 at 9:46 AM, Copanele said:

Quite hard to find something annoying, your list has mostly decent games.

I'd pick Assassin's Creed Unity xD no use to subject yourself to that awful torture (chests,chests everywhere)

I can't even find half those fucking chests because some are underground. Screw you Ubisoft!

13 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Warhammer space Marine.  An insanely boring grind with both the main story and online mp

Still a better game than any Bioshock game. ?

Also, I pick LittleBigPlanet. Get that Create trophy out of the way before Sony pulls a, well, Sony. 

20 minutes ago, Thrintus said:

I can't even find half those fucking chests because some are underground. Screw you Ubisoft!

Still a better game than any Bioshock game. ?

Also, I pick LittleBigPlanet. Get that Create trophy out of the way before Sony pulls a, well, Sony. 

Battlefield 1 seems super tedious 

Assassins Creed Brotherhood (PS3) 

Some of the feats required for Abstergo Employee of the Month (AEOTM) require no less than four - five people in multiplayer.

I love the Brotherhood single player and Ezio is a great character. But I would not torture myself with those boosting sessions unless you’re truly determined to get that platinum.