What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

43 minutes ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Max Payne 3. New York Minute Hardcore is just soul crushing.

Ignore Super Meat Boy like the plague (unless you are really good at the game). I would also say Mortal Kombat 9, but if my PS3 can survive that grind, then so can yours.

Edited by GarciaFever

20 hours ago, Deelwheels said:

Ain't leaving much choice there, but I did see Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and that, from what I hear, is a nightmare to Platinum. 

Only got 5 to choose from ? but yeah, Mein leben is pure bullshit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Resident Evils 5 (and probably also 6, I didn't even bother playing it). Not worth the time. Tried with Resi 5 and while first playthrough was enjoyable you have to then play it on the hardest difficulty, get AAA rank in all levels and then grind some jewels to upgrade all weapons to max. It's extremely time consuming and boring. Not to mention multiplayer DLC if you aim for 100%...

Edited by Terminus124
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kuzigari_ said:

Any Arkham game, the combat challenges are complete bullshit.

It takes a lot of practice, but it’s far from bad. People give up too easily. 

— 

I’ll go with The Elder Scrolls Online. 

I never understood why Elder Scrolls, most notably Skyrim, have been so popular even several years after. I see a first person western RPG with a bit of customization. But apart from that I don’t see anything else good about them. 

This game is the breaking point for many due to that one trophy. For sanity’s sake I would avoid trying to get the platinum at all costs. 

• Like 1

Dark S- Actually, Dark Souls is easy.

There is not a lot to choose from. Don't try the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto V, I hear it's only possible with the help of a hacker. Fallout 4 is probably just not worth your time. The platinum is easy but it will take a while.