What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

6 minutes ago, nombre_en_uso867 said:

Kingdom hearts 1 plat is stressful, can confirm it, so if you don't like to stress yourself don't do it

Mortal Kombat, the online is a nightmare and a grind to boot... add to that the fact you can only play with people who have the same version as you and you'll have a nice list of reasons. Not to mention mastering all the characters, each for 24 hours...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Tearaway unfolded. Seriously just delete it. One really shit game that randomly deletes progress you've made on levels. Boring as fook too. 

Tearaway Unfolded is basically a port of the Vita original, much like Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush Remastered.

I've heard a lot of good things about the original game, don't know about the PS4 version.

---

Anyway, I would leave Resistance 2 alone.

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

Tearaway Unfolded is basically a port of the Vita original, much like Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush Remastered.

I've heard a lot of good things about the original game, don't know about the PS4 version.

---

Anyway, I would leave Resistance 2 alone.

Fallout 4, Benevolent Leader is a nightmare to get.

2 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Ultimate Marvel vc Capcom 3. Good game and all, but geez, a hard-ass platinum.

Hnnnnnghh you have so many games I absolutely loved incomplete or barely just started, it makes my heart cry. ? Definitely skip Overwatch tho unless you find an awesome boosting group, trying to get those trophies by your own just sucks all the fun out of that game, you probably know that by now... ?

4 minutes ago, Poramies said:

Hnnnnnghh you have so many games I absolutely loved incomplete or barely just started, it makes my heart cry. 1f622.png Definitely skip Overwatch tho unless you find an awesome boosting group, trying to get those trophies by your own just sucks all the fun out of that game, you probably know that by now... 1f603.png

Toro... that game is just not worth the time :P