What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

GTA4. I don't think I've come across a game more aptly described by the OP than that. Even if you murder all 200 pigeons, endure all stunt jumps, and finish whatever else there is to 100% single-player, the infamous AWP will test your dedication to trophy hunting and then cruelly mock you with a single bronze ping for hundreds of matches of effort. And don't forget about Wanted, but i hope you'll just take my advice...

Don´t go For Injustice,

please my friend, What's the matter with you?

it is not worth the effort

better spend a fun time with Destiny :)

Don´t go For Injustice,

please my friend, What's the matter with you?

it is not worth the effort

better spend a fun time with Destiny :)

Lol I'm actually playing Injustice right this second, but that's probably sound advice. Considering you're only missing 3 easy plats, I'll just advise you on which 100% isn't worth it. Uncharted 3. I beg you not to; the wealth of trophies those DLCs have is incredibly time consuming by itself, but some of the coop trophies are downright heinous in difficulty (even when you were one of the most hardcore coop players back in the day), and the RNG devil invented the treasure system in that game!

Don't go for battlefield 4. 10000 kills ain't worth it . this is wrong topic but go for Mirror's Edge :P

Not a plat, but Cloudberry Kingdom 100%. Unless you're a loyal fan of sado-masochism.

Don't go for Arkaham Origins, 

Go for Destiny with Friends :)

moigiron.png

Lol haha I went for Batman origins and I'm very close! 3 trophies away and they're very easy :P

Don't go for battlefield 4. 10000 kills ain't worth it . this is wrong topic but go for Mirror's Edge :P

Lol haha I went for Batman origins and I'm very close! 3 trophies away and they're very easy :P

I only need to do the speedruns in Mirror's Edge but they're really, really frustrating :(

Also, go for Just Cause 2!

I only need to do the speedruns in Mirror's Edge but they're really, really frustrating :(

Also, go for Just Cause 2!

Just keep it at it man! I believe in you. Also ive got loong story for just cause 2....

See I liked the game back then and was great. Was doing great progress. However stupid me relied on auto save the entire time and barely had manual saves.

My friend comes over anddd....... Plays on my account(I let him, didn't really care . I know my fault :(), and it he starts a new game so to not mess up my progress. Lmao.. It autosaves for his progress and it messed up my progress xD

I'm not the mood to complete 1000 sabotages or reach the crazy completion :/. Thanks though

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 2

Not really my kind of topic, because I think there's no platinum anyone shouldn't be striving for, but if I have to pick I'd say PES 2014. To me it was insanely boring to get that one! All that mindless simming is absolutely no fun at all. And if you choose to do it without simming it'll take a very long time to complete and it would still be boring.

Edited by SugarIsTheDevil