What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

WWE 2K14

Servers are closed, and I see that "A Winner is You" isn't unlocked, or ever will be.

Haha kinda too late for that :(. See I was just playing for fun with friends when I decided to go for the plat. Fast forward 2 months to November 1 St and I wasscrewed. Wonder why I never bothered with that trophy when I had two months before servers were shut, well... Time just passed with school , playing with lots of friends almost every time I'm online, and that's what happened. Oh well.
  • Like 1

Battlefield: Bad Company

Too many Grindy Trophies

I DO Advise you to go for The Last of Us, pretty cool game and an easy  :platinum:

Lol I've got to stop posting here since many games that you see in my list are sold already like just cause 2, dead island, battlefield bad company 2.

I already beat last of us and after looking at the trophies I just sold it. Wasn't in the mood and tbh and sorry if I disagree with many others' opinions about the game but it was average so it didn't compel me to go for the plat . story was excellent, however I wouldn't play the game again since I didn't like the gameplay much and well the story was already experienced :P.

For next person skip me

...Red Dead Redemption has a legendarily difficult platinum.

Not at all, in fact, I feel it is one the easiest to plat among all Rockstar titles. It's just that the servers have not been holding up good nowadays.

@Pershing, your profile is loaded with games waiting for completion or a platinum, thus, the first in the list (from the bottom) is God of War is something you should not go for because "I'll take the physical Challenge" trophy is, in reality, very physically challenging