What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Ninja Gaiden 3. Worst game on the ps3. Not worth the trouble.

I'm a big NG fanboy and I recently picked up NG:RE because of how limited NG3 is anyway I noticed you haven't played NGS2, your missing out big time!

Anyway don't go for Prison Break, It's simply Terrible from start to end.

I would say Kill Zone 2, Batman Arkham Origins, Star Ocean and White Knight Chronicles 1 & 2....I hate games that require soooooo much grind. Kill Zone was a pain in the butt just trying to finish the Story on Elite and then the multiplayer was annoying and sometimes not even working.....Batman has a dumd list of missable trophies and those challenge rooms are annoying. White Knight Chronicles just takes the cake for being the most grindy platinum! I dont even think ill be going for the platinum on any of these games.....some might just remain on my shelf......

But just for advice, Sound Shapes, Rayman Legends and Infamous are pretty easy. It just takes a bit of time to master them. Rayman Legends requires a bit of a grind, but you dont have to play it for more than 5-10 mins a day just for the daily challenges. I have completed these games btw.. 

I'm a big NG fanboy and I recently picked up NG:RE because of how limited NG3 is anyway I noticed you haven't played NGS2, your missing out big time!

Anyway don't go for Prison Break, It's simply Terrible from start to end.

Actually I have played it, but I changed ID after that. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a great game.

Above player should not go for Paradox!

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Never played it, but I would have to say Ninja Gaiden 3 for you SiN-Omega. I attempted Path of The Master Ninja on Ninja Gaiden 2 and I certainly wasn't man enough for it. I would have to guess NG3 would have a similar story in terms of difficulty.

i'm gonna say red dead redemption. Not cause its a bad game. far FAR from it. I LOVE RDR. But since R* took the 100% checklist of there site, and you need to obtain 100% completion. I think its unobtainable unless you have a official strategy book or a guide from a highly reliable source.