What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Velocity 2X

No way velocity 2x was a amazing game and it wasnt really a grind as i plated it in about 20 hours and unlike other grind fest games i felt amazing satisfaction when i got the plat, even bought velocity ultra because of it and platted that game too

I have a good few games that i only need 1 damn trophy for that plat and off the top of my head they are:

Trine 2 complete story - beat it on hardcore, dam that shit it hard man,

Payday 2: technically 2 trophies but they are both for leveling up to 100, playing the same mission again and again for hours for 2 lousy trophies doesnt appeal to me and even more annoying since i have the hardest trophy in the game,

Watch dogs - technically 2 again for getting all songs and hacking online, i cant find 1 damn song and it pisses me off,

Shadow of the colossus - beating all time attack times in hard mode, ive lost hair to some them colossus and dont want to loss more,

Dead space 2 - beating hardcore is no laughing matter, i tried and said f that, only 3-4 saves jesus talk about unfair unless your a god at ds2,

I think thats most if not all, but what r your thoughts do ye have any of these plats and how did you find them, did you do through a few controllers, lose hair, break things close to you and maybe even tell a few ppl off wondering why you were so freaking insanely infuriated

Grand Theft Auto V: online if f*cking boring, as you probably know. Get to level 100 is a pain I don't wanna go.

Deus Ex: There's only one trophy for me, the one where you cannot trigger an alarm. And for me, aways in the end some random guy, that's not even close to me activates the alarm randomly. God, I f*cking hate this trophy.

Grand Theft Auto V: online if f*cking boring, as you probably know. Get to level 100 is a pain I don't wanna go.

Deus Ex: There's only one trophy for me, the one where you cannot trigger an alarm. And for me, aways in the end some random guy, that's not even close to me activates the alarm randomly. God, I f*cking hate this trophy.

Jetpack joyride because that last gold trophy was terrible, and no plat from it :( but in terms of plats skip LittleBigPlanet Karting, way too big of a grind plus you gotta buy a new copy if you have the ps+ edition currently

Hey a fellow Dutchie :) . I for one try to get plats in all games I start, but you sir have a lot of unfinished games. Hard to pick one. But I think you won't be getting that Bad Company plat. The online is a grind fest and as you don't come across as a person who likes to keep his completion percentage as high as possible I'd say skip that online grind and focus on other games.

• Like 1

Do NOT go for injustice unless you don't have a soul

I made that mistake a year ago for Ps vita, and now I only need 2 trophies to plat but the most difficult of them all is achieveing rank 100 and I'm only in level 67  :(  I just don't know how I'm going to do this  :facepalm:  without having a second ps vita