What Do You Fear Most

damon8r351

I can't think of anything really. 

That I like darkness as well then again that might have something to do with a dragon who occassionally appears in my dreams trying to convince me I'm the dragon of darkness well actually it is more then one dragon trying to convince me. That he also attempted to cross over from my dreams into this world. 

And that Malefore from legend of spyro games attempted to cross over as well. Think I would be a bit more concerned if malefore crossed over then the other dragon.

I have a fear of frogs. I don't know why but I always start to panic when I see one. Thankfully I've not had a dream of one that I can recall. The only dreams where I jolt awake are the ones where I fall down on my face.

I guess the other one I'm afraid of is everyone I know turning on me.

I fear all of the poisonous and deadly creatures that live here in Australia, particularly in the suburbs. Snakes are completely messed up, the brown snake which is all down the east coast, the tiger snake that is everywhere else, the deadly jelly fish, sharks and crocodiles.

Fear of being stared at and or pictures in general.- you shouldn't be scared of alot of things, just sit back and relax once you do you will see that above all things what truly can halt your life is fear itself.- it's ok to be scared of one or two things though- like burning alive or being shot for Ex.

• Like 1

pain, physical and mentally

i've never broken myself stuff like legs or arms but i once saw a friend breaking his arm right in front of me in a horrible way

and i'm pretty sure it hurts like hell

also 'mental pain' (not sure if it's called right lol) for example my girlfriend would break up with me or people would insult me would hurt me from inside

Not a very common fear, but... dogs.

I know I'm going to piss off a lot of people by saying this, but... I hate dogs. They're dumb, noisy, clingy, dirty and annoying. I had to develop master self-control to deal with a society that deemed such an animal to be "man's best friend". It still baffles me to this day how so many people like them.

I have a love/hate relationship with anything dead. Not death itself, just the body. What nightmares I have had were caused by anything related to ghosts or the undead. My first night playing Corpse Party gave me a rough sleep. Graveyards are hard to enter. I never attend funerals. What one I was at, I stayed as far back as I could and kept checking on the coffin like I expected her to get up. I am constantly bothered by the shallow grave my dog is in. I can't go straight to bed after watching something on ghosts. I need 30 minutes to cleanse my mind with something else. But I love learning about death, ghosts, and watching zombie movies. I'd blame this on my fear, but I knew I was unable to cope with corpses long before the horror movies and games.

Not a very common fear, but... dogs.

I know I'm going to piss off a lot of people by saying this, but... I hate dogs. They're dumb, noisy, clingy, dirty and annoying. I had to develop master self-control to deal with a society that deemed such an animal to be "man's best friend". It still baffles me to this day how so many people like them.

Same here, I'll cross the road if I see a neighbour walking their dog. I don't hate dogs, however, as a child I fractured my skull thanks to a dog.

• Like 1