post your three favorite rpg games ever played

yiazmat50112254

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol, my top three is exactly the same as yours OP not good,  but then again ps2 was such a golden age.

I'll try to add three different titles:

- Persona 4

-4 generation of Pokémon games, especially online with the now dead  Shoddy Battle. Pokémon Platinum if we go by official products.

-Dark Souls 2

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 1

hqdefault.jpg

Final Fantasy 2/4 was my first ever RPG and FF game and it was amazing, but THIS was a masterpiece. One of the greatest games of all time.

I mean I went a bought all of Squaresoft's SNES because of this. ?

chronotriggersnes.png

Dude time travel and multiple endings? From the guys that did Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest? Count me in.

51CSHM2wtEL._AA500_.jpg

If Final Fantasy and Evangelion had a baby. The game.

• Like 1

1) Nocturne/SMT IV Apocalypse X Persona 5/Persona 3 FES - I can't decide, which series i love more. If it is SMT, which introduced me to JRPGs through Nocturne, or Persona (Just great games overall). So i must go with these four games ( can't narrow it, my preference depends on the mood)

2) Dragon Age Origins - My favorite western RPG. It actually made me it love more than Baldur's Gate (huge nostalgia)

3) Mass Effect series - I take the whole series as a one game and that is the only reason, why it is on the third spot (ENDING without the MEHEM mode really pissed me off). Well, saying that i still replay it once a year.

On 30-12-2018 at 10:29 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Lol, my top three is exactly the same as yours OP not good,  but then again ps2 was such a golden age.

I'll try to add three different titles

nice 2 hear u liked them as well ?

just curious, u menioned your top 3 is same as mine, yet you mention 3 other ones.

do you mean your top 3 is changed to those new three, or are the other 3 just honorable mentions?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

nice 2 hear u liked them as well 1f44d.png

just curious, u menioned your top 3 is same as mine, yet you mention 3 other ones.

do you mean your top 3 is changed to those new three, or are the other 3 just honorable mentions?

They would be my top 4-6, but since my top three is the same as yours I decided to add them to the mix, in case there would be other vote counting, as they still deserve recognition in my opinion.

1. Bloodborne - it's my favourite game and I love everything about it

2. Persona 5 - the most stylish game ever. very likeable characters and I dig the school life theme

3. Nier: Automata - weird, over the top and emotional. also the soundtrack is from another dimension

others: Persona 4 (Golden), Pokemon Blue/Red/Gold/Silver, Terranigma (!), Golden Sun 1 and 2, Dark Souls 1 and 3, Demon's Souls

On 5-1-2019 at 1:11 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

They would be my top 4-6, but since my top three is the same as yours I decided to add them to the mix, in case there would be other vote counting, as they still deserve recognition in my opinion.

ah ok, thx 4 the information.

lemme see if i understand right, even though your 4-6 isn't your actual top 3, you feel like they are better fit to be put into the ranking then your real top 3?

hmm, really hard to choice 3, but if I had to, I guess I would say in no particular order

1. Dark Cloud 2 (really enjoy the hell out of it, first rpg I got for both the ps2 and ps4)

2. Golden Sun: the lost age (really fun and good story and the ability to bring your save data from the first game was awesome)

3. Persona 5 (really stylish and must be good if i put in 80 hours in 2 and a half weeks)

honorable mentions would include Nier:automata, pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time, smt: devil survivor 2 overclocked, and Chronotrigger