Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

On 23.12.2017 at 0:48 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

La8ddd9.png

28Lf47ae8.png

:gold: Insanity

Complete the game on the "Insanity" difficulty level without changing the setting

This isn't the last trophy i've earned but ill say it was one of em :P, anyways ME2 is such a cool ass story and oh my god.... the Horizon mission and the collector ship mission were a total piss on Insanity. the ending was really nice and also the gameplay, defo recommending this to anyone who wants to have a good time with a singleplayer game like Mass Effect 2. :) 

wow this trophy looks really good, i like this artwork

• Like 1

20Se55c02.png      Sonic Forces - Ring Collector
     Collected a total of 50,000 Rings. (All Rings held at the end of the stage will be counted.)                        
23rd Dec 2017
9:40:09 PM

Kinda surprised honestly.  I'm still on my first playthrough, but I'm getting all the challenges and secrets before I progress to the next level, so that's probably why.  I also chose to be a cat, so this is even more surprising.

• Like 4