Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Hey all. I've come back to this thread again now that I've completed Pokemon Sword & Isle of Armor to my liking. With my first 'Tales of' game that I have played in OVER A DECADE. Recommendations got me back into this series. First up for me is Tales of Berseria. The last one I played was the the Tales of Symphonia sequel that everyone hated (except me. AGAIN.). Am I worried? Of course I am. All I can do is try my best as always. ?

2L6607ff.png

The Beast Uncaged
Proof of escaping the island prison.
Velvet's fight for revenge begins here.

So... yeah... um... don't expect me to get a lot of trophies in this game. AT ALL. Hell... I'll be surprised if I even hit the 30% trophy mark for it. ?

Either way... 3 hours in... and... GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. HOW IN THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE EITHER?! ?

Yeah it's freaking great so far. I had trouble getting myself to stop playing it so I could go to bed. lol. HELP. I'M ENJOYING BEING A VILLAIN. ?

Anyway... as far as me streaming this... it's no different than the Final Fantasy Type 0 HD situation. Probably more so especially since this is my first 'Tales of' game in over a decade, like I said. lol

I'll play a large chunk of it on my own to get a 'feel' for it, how to play it, and how to maybe not be GOD AWFUL at it and then I'll try to figure out when the first stream of it should be. ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 3

L689e05.png

10L0ffaca.png

Artistic Soul
Every child is an artist. The challenge lies in remaining an artist as an adult.

11L961e16.png

Perfectionist
Fully completed every order.

8L98f0d7.png

Family Man
Family isn't just an important thing. It's everything.

9Lc3f7c8.png

Junior Estate Agent
Sell 10 houses.

5L14de1a.png

Pro-creative
You know, when you're in love, you can't get sleep... because of your kids screaming around the clock!

20Lda8ca0.png

Do it ASAP
Complete an order in less than 1 minute

14L15909e.png

Estate Agent
Sell 20 houses.

15Ld39689.png

Game Over
Finish the game.

3L021eae.png

Alpha Male
What happens in the cave stays in the cave.

21L262b28.png

Negotiator
Successfully negotiate a sale earning no less than 50,000 Euro

13L2d364a.png

Millionaire
Earn your first million Euro

• Like 4

Hot off the press!

23Lb24a43.png

You'll Never Know If You Don't Go (Danganronpa V3)

Take every alternate route in a Nonstop Debate.

I do NOT like this trophy. At all. In fact, this is the first time I've really detested a mechanic in a Danganronpa (and that includes things like Island Mode and the stupid Monomi minigame in Dangan 2). The "alternate routes" are completely obfuscated, and add so little to the proceedings that they're not even worth the effort to look up. Ooh, I lied in a trial! Now...someone else makes the same deduction I would have made! In fact, the whole "perjury" system is pretty half baked.

I feel like there was more in store for this mechanic, but they just never made it, and decided to hook a trophy to it so people would see it. It basically requires going through every trial twice (without a guide, there's no way you would find these on your own, 'cuz, you know, you're lying, when there's a perfectly valid true deduction available). 

Oh well, it's done. Now, it's time to gather the energy to do 30 more runs of the board game, and get high scores on the mini-games. <sigh>

• Like 4

13Sd40571.png

:silver: The Pacifist - Hyper Scape 

First of all, I want to apologize for my rant spread all over the internet about this trophy. But the struggle was real. It's been a long time since I've faced a challenge in any game of such magnitude as this. The quantity of tries, the impending deadline and the fact that an update is just around the corner was keeping me really stressed. For a game? May be. For just a digital print? Not the case. Was about the challenge itself. Seriously. If you check the percentage of people of this monster is just 1.5%. Ultra rare? Not probably, but at PSN is at 0.4% at the moment. This trophy means a lot to me. I like battle royale games, and shooters for the matter. Now this requires you to beat a match in solo without killing; then grabbing a crown (I hope this a joke by Ubisoft's part, due the obvious, actual and close reference for today's situation) and then survive for at almost eternal 45 seconds while you're basically chased by a horde of frantically sweets with an unsurmountable blood thirst. Your skill, your hacks, all or nothing. 

Improving in a multiplayer game is dramatically opposed as you can do with a single player one. You face much more RNG and the fact you're battling against conscious, intelligent people as you... Man, you should be psyched for this. I feel so proud, and the thrill it gave me is by no means recommended, as I felt my heart many times rushing by a situation that honestly shouldn't be. But this gives me a bunch of contrast about challenging trophies to be honest. And life overall. Is indeed a difficult one, just one left for the 100% but this was crucial to be done before September 1st. The developer is planning on releasing a patch, which basically is making this truly borderline impossible, aside the other when you need to defeat 2 crown bearers. The pressure and the odds I was in were something I sometimes face but here was pure luck, not going to lie. Despite this game is pretty much dead even before meeting a month of release on consoles, I wanted to try it. And don't misunderstand me, I love this game. Has a real good concepts to put into, and the mechanics are awesome, but the challenges like this... Was worth trying it before the inevitable doom. However, I feel so relieved in the end that I have to post this. I feel like a did a feat. 

• Like 2

6L9ec8ed.png

:silver: Caused of Death: Death by Monster (3x Trophy)

Common: 97.44%

17Lc2cba0.png

:gold: Let It Burn (3x Trophy)

Common: 97.47%

18Lb2a2f6.png

:gold: Peaceful Outcome (3x Trophy)

Common: 97.20%

8L9e28d2.png

:gold: You Manged to Survive! (3x Trophy)

Le012f5.png

Went off just fine but fuck lol, I wasn't able to get the 4th stack done but that's ok. I'll retain that shit back and go crazy once again.

• Like 4

L282016.png

14Lfb8c36.png

End of the Road?
Get a gold medal on every track of the solo campaign

AHHH... IT'S DONE!!! \^o^/

What a journey it was... I can say for certain that TrackMania Turbo was an unparalleled racing experience with a grueling, yet thrilling road to platinum. 

The difficulty can be a little inconsistent at times, but the Black Series ramps it up big time as it features plenty of challenging and really challenging tracks. The most I spent on a single track was 10 hours on #178, but a few others almost came close. 

My favorite tracks were the rollercoaster ones. They were just super fun to play. My least favorite ones? Probably the tropical ones, even though the tropical environment was my favorite. The game has a number of neat little things that give it a unique sense of charm, like the decorated environments, commentary system, and funky soundtrack.

I won't get the platinum just yet as I'm leaving it for my 21,000th trophy, but with 50 TrackMaster Medals and all 200 Gold Medals obtained, it's pretty much in the bag. ^_^

• Like 3

3L56950f.png

Man of Many Names

Win after obtaining 15 or more nicknames.

Asterisk War Phoenix Festa

Urgh this trophy required so much planning its annoying, this game is great however I agree with the comments that RNG ruins a lot of the experience 

• Like 3