Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

51L231c3a.png

Pulse of Steel
Completed Chapter 3.

Getting closer to the end it seems like. For this chapter final boss... honestly I don't know. I suppose it depends on the difficulty you play it on. As you know by now... I'm playing it on Easy due to the BS crap I deal with from the first two games that I just refused to deal with again. The guest character helps a lot though admittedly.

• Like 4

Ld39ce9.png

:silver: Ashes of Svartalheim

75L519435.png

Complete the Dawn of Ragnorok Campaign [ Dawn of Ragnarok]

Managed to get this at a cheaper price on Amazon before I went away on holiday, even though it was just a code in a box.  The Hugr Grip was an interesting concept, although I hated the Raven power, getting to those floating monoliths was a pain [ I hate inverted controls ] and those damn curse symbols again, but at least they served a purpose this time [ cleansing a special armour ] .  I still hate the noise they make and experiencing a blizzard this time over fog was disconcerting.  One thing the story didn't really go into details with, was why both Muspels and Jotuns were invading the home of the dark elves [ ie dwarves ] other than a connection with Loki [ now reincarnation into Basim ].  I just hope Mirage isn't as bloated as this one, and I still don't trust Basim as far as I can throw him.   From the AC law, Sages have always been dangerous, I don't know how he is going to find his children anyway since I imagine they are long since dead, unless they are either immortal or its their descendants he can locate. 

Edited by alexandra-jane09
  • Like 3

L7e7572.pngR-Type Final 2 (PS4)

14M5a4a99.pngForever in the Annals of History
You have flown with various crafts and armaments. Usage rates reflect your individuality as a pilot. 40-bronze.png

34M9573d9.pngAcross a Sea of Stars
Fought in various battles and fulfilled your missions. (3.1% ultra rare/7.9% very rare)40-silver.png

19M65f750.pngDevelopment Is IN OrD3r
Craft development has started. The plan is moving forward. (4.7% ultra rare/9.83% very rare)40-silver.png

I watched this come up after developing my 20th ship.

22Mdbc514.pngThe Miracle of R
You have collected many records in the Gallery. In the future, these will tell the legend of R. (3.0% ultra rare/5.8% very rare)40-gold.png

65M6c45c4.pngExtra Mission: Top-Secret Area
You have completed the missions at the newly discovered battlefield, but your story is not over yet. (0.9% ultra rare/12.26% rare)40-bronze.png

This is for clearing stage 5.1 from the major "R-Type Final 2.5" update.

33M5ffd44.pngUltimate Blow
Fired a Wave Cannon with a GREAT gauge or better. (3.9% ultra rare/8.37% very rare)40-bronze.png

One ship that can do this is the R-9DH3 Concertmaster with its 4 loop wave cannon (beam, high, strong, and great gauge levels). Just firing a Great Beam will get you the trophy.

• Like 1