Lilly has given you more part-time work
tidying up the Milk Barn's storeroom by
pushing the boxes around. Didn't you
take care of this just a short while
ago? What are they doing in there?

• Like 3

Metro: Last Light

52Lf3a081.png53La9927d.png

:gold:Survivalist :gold:                             :silver: Ranger Elite :silver: 

Complete the game in Ranger Hardcore.  Complete the game in Ranger Mode.

• Like 1

L3e7b00.png

21L8bde5a.png

40-gold.png     Supersoldier
                                                                                               Complete the single player campaign on Supersoldier

Just use an upgraded stealth module, Nano Recharge and Mobility Enhance and this becomes a joke.

Probably the easiest "ultimate" difficulty in an FPS ever.

Plat will have to wait though as the servers apparently crashed

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

L000240.png

5L17fd27.png

40-bronze.pngThe Hit that Keeps On Hitting!

150 hits, and they just keep on coming! Don't stop! Never stop! Must keep hitting!

I completely forgot about this trophy until I attempted the 200 hits to get Yuri's joke weapon... Got to 192 at first and the enemy died, but at least this popped. I fought the enemy again and got to the area of around 390 as revenge. Shining Fang and OVL arte linking FTW!

• Like 3

Ld0d937.png

26Lef742b.png

:bronze:Finality-Ratatosk

Performed a mystic arte for the first time. It's time of a counterattack.

I kept trying to do it like in Xillia where you hold X after an arcane arte and I couldn't figure out why it didn't work. >_>

• Like 2