Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Leb62bf.png

28L8560fd.png

All Star

Get 100 Stars in S.T.A.R. Lab Mode

Damn, this trophy is only 1.54% ultra, while the trophy to get 720 stars is 00.20% ultra rare, and that trophy requires you to get 3 stars on over 200 missions... great, I'm sure looking forward to that. <_< But there's 300 missions, but I think if you get like 3 stars on 240 to around 270 missions, you should already be able to obtain 720 stars, I don't know, I'm too lazy to make the math. But the trophy says to obtain 720 stars in all S.T.A.R. missions, but I don't know if it also requires you to complete the missions that include DLC characters that are included in the 'Ultimate Edition' I don't know, I'll see. And I thought the trophy would be impossible for me to get, cause I thought you had to get 3 stars in a mission in one go, but I found out that whichever stars you earn, they will be saved as you having earned them, because some mission challenges tell you to complete the mission without getting hit once while the other one or second star challenge tells you to finish the mission with having only one life chance left. Ah, thank god for that. :lol:

Only 1.54%?! 100 stars is easy, haha...

You only have to do the 240 original lab missions, the dlc ones don't count, not even the stars from them

These missions are very tedious but doable, a lot are trial and error, and some are just bullshit and require luck >.>

I'm very apathetic towards doing these again  :lol:

Only 1.54%?! 100 stars is easy, haha...

You only have to do the 240 original lab missions, the dlc ones don't count, not even the stars from them

These missions are very tedious but doable, a lot are trial and error, and some are just bullshit and require luck >.>

I'm very apathetic towards doing these again  :lol:

Yeah, getting a 100 stars was actually easy! I don't know why the trophy for getting 100 stars is so damn rare though... Well, on the (U.S.) Ultimate Edition, of course. I'm not complaining though, cause at least I snatched a easy ultra rare trophy! 

And really?! SHIT! So basically I gotta complete all original lab missions, and only getting 720 stars from them will count towards getting the trophy... DAMN IT. I thought it was gonna be easier since I thought that I could just sweep the DLC missions, and get the stars from these... ah well. Some of the missions are very tedious, yes, but they're definitely doable. So far, I haven't raged when completing them... yet. I seem to do better on completing them if I'm listening to a podcast while I'm at it, so I guess I should start downloading some podcasts from Super Best Friendcast. :D

And yeah, I'm jelly of you. Can't believe you actually look forward to going through all of this again, you masochist...

Yeah, getting a 100 stars was actually easy! I don't know why the trophy for getting 100 stars is so damn rare though... Well, on the (U.S.) Ultimate Edition, of course. I'm not complaining though, cause at least I snatched a easy ultra rare trophy! 

And really?! SHIT! So basically I gotta complete all original lab missions, and only getting 720 stars from them will count towards getting the trophy... DAMN IT. I thought it was gonna be easier since I thought that I could just sweep the DLC missions, and get the stars from these... ah well. Some of the missions are very tedious, yes, but they're definitely doable. So far, I haven't raged when completing them... yet. I seem to do better on completing them if I'm listening to a podcast while I'm at it, so I guess I should start downloading some podcasts from Super Best Friendcast. :D

And yeah, I'm jelly of you. Can't believe you actually look forward to going through all of this again, you masochist...

The trophy rarities on the PS4 versions are just on steroids... Here is the World's Finest trophy on the PS3 vesion:

02506b12167df69f21ce3960a3a0188e.png

I've already got the hardest trophy out of the way, and I don't plan on making the platinum a milestone so I can pick at the lab missions whenever I want. I'm still planning to do the PS3 version, I have the game. But it can wait for now...

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

Fallout 3

19Lfd11c6.png

:bronze: The Nuka-Cola Challenge

Completed "The Nuka-Cola Challenge"

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 3

Leb62bf.png

:bronze: Holy Knockout Batman!  :bronze:

22L5f01d1.png

Win 10 complete Ranked matches

Ultra Rare 2.29%

WOOOHOOOOO! This was the last online trophy in this game. It was the toughest one because I had to do it with my scrubby-a$$ skills, but I fuckin' did it

Also, SHOUT OUT TO AELA (thank you based Aela) for helping with the other trophies. All the blood, sweat, tears, pizza slices, and fucking disconnections never stood a chance against our boosting partnership

Edited by Samurai Falafel
  • Like 2

L000240.png

6L15627a.png

40-bronze.pngToo Much Free Time

100 hours... Over four whole days. Your journey will continue for as long as you want...

Wow, I honestly thought I wasn't going to get this while still on my first playthrough. I underestimated the amount of content this Tales game has, it's a ton more than any other Tales game I've played so far.

• Like 1