Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

33Le8d941.png

Collector of Memories 
Collected 5 Knowing Tags.

Seriously, nothing better could happen =D I first thought it was just a luck when I got Ryoko but I got Koshimizu Ami as well, if I get HanaKana, I'm gonna scream xD

HANAKANA KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Best game. xD Not to mention all those NPCs voiced by HanaKana xD Oh god, I love this :D

• Like 2

L36cdc6.png

32L88b267.png

40-silver.pngFull Roster

Battle against all characters online.

Good news, the servers are still somewhat stable :) managed to boost 23 wins along with this in a couple hours.

Watch out for the search and/or match creation filters though.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Hohokum

8Le58ca8.png

Celebrated Master of Ognapology (Ognadae Tetratetron) 
Find four different species of Ognapod.

one trophy left and it's the golden speed run... and... tried it earlier... final time: 1 hour and 04 minutes... yeahhhhh... not loving this speed run...

• Like 2