Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L7058fc.png

12Lfecf99.png

:bronze: Operation D-Con

Complete Operation D-Con.

Still enjoying the campaign for this CoD. And it's nice to see some side missions in a game like this. That said, be careful when doing this mission on Veteran. I died a considerable number of times when you have to do a proximity hack. Not many places to protect yourself, so I ended up sitting in the corner, guarded by a wall and an ammo crate and lobbed seekers. The Mauler with the Trojan sight was helpful though. Have I mentioned how many times I have already died in this game so far?

• Like 4

Portal 2

51L8353aa.png

Friends List With Benefits

While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list

Whew. That was easier than I thought. Tried making a gaming session last week, but as it turned out, you can only connect to people from the same region as you, so I figured it would be a lot harder to get my hands on the trophy, what with the smaller pool and all... until I found out that two of my real-life friends had the game on Steam and unexpectedly got my remaining two hugs in a single hour.

Now, just Still Alive to go to reach that Platinum!

• Like 3

20L35ad35.png

Modern Warfare Remastered:

Sky Dive to Safety on Veteran Difficulty  :silver:

Lewis99_UK_.png

• Like 4

L7058fc.png

10Ldeddf5.png

:bronze: Operation Taken Dagger

Complete Operation Taken Dagger.

This may end up being one of my favorite missions in the game so far. At some point in the mission, you are tasked with rescuing hostages from SetDef forces. Of course, you cannot let any enemy notice you or else the hostages will be executed. The part of the mission wasn't that difficult, but I definitely had a thrill out of doing it.

• Like 4