Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lfad333.png

34L57b7ea.png

:bronze:First Metal Flower found - Discovered a strange metal flower.

Finally started on Horizon Zero Dawn myself, after finishing the main story of The Witcher III yesterday. I really wanted to play HZD but I cancelled my pre-order because the Switch and Zelda arrived at about the same time. Playing through it now, I'm really liking HZD but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it and concentrated on Zelda first. Zelda felt very different from the rest while HZD feels a bit same-old, same-old... That's not to say that I'm not loving the game, because I'm really enjoying my time with it. It's just not nearly as much of a game changer I thought it would be a year ago. But seeing as I got it by trading Uncharted 4 and didn't pay €130 for it (including statuette and art book), it doesn't need to be. I'm very entertained by it, and that can be enough in and of itself.

12 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

L104324.png

ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD

3L9a6830.png

Boat Cruise

Clear Stage 9 while on the Suisui boat.

I had high hopes for Alex Kidd when I started it, given its stellar reviews historically. But this game is little more than a terribly mediocre platformer. The control is God-awful - it's hard to believe this game was released alongside Super Mario classics, which have such exquisite control. Also, what's up with the lazy trophy tiles?

I have never even heard of this game, and I love my platformers. Will not be playing this, thanks for the heads-up.

6 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Image result for star wars racer revenge

8L664e94.png

Stellar Superstar 
Take first place in the Podracer Open.

I had to get one today.  Because, you know.

May the 4th be with you.

AWWW, YEAH! Nicely done.

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

32L4d8893.png

:gold: Prepare to be a God

Beat the Game on any difficulty

Hooray, I beat it! Guess I'll start working on the Challenge of the Gods tomorrow. Some parts were rather annoying. Like kicking that block in the room with spikes in the floor.. But still pretty darn good.

Nice work, good luck on the next one.

• Like 4

Lbfff4e.png

EDUCATED

5La9331f.png

Collect 15 documents and complete 15 recordings

[This is my second play through]

Quit playing for just over two years. I got half way (Courtyard chapter) and couldn't push myself to continue. Plus I had no idea where I was going.

Normally horror doesn't freak me out but Red Barrels did a good job making this scary. The atmosphere gets to me.:P 

But now that the sequel is out and I've seen some game play, I wanted to come back to it.

I did finally beat it last night so I'm more confident that one day I'll get it to 100%.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

h1FTSQP.png

:bronze: - Data Mining

Acquire all data storage devices

Yet another very rare trophy from Revengeance. Surprising considering how quick and easy some of the trophies are. Anyway now I'm gonna take a break for a couple of days, and come back for one last attempt at beating the bosses without taking damage on hard mode. Even if I just get one I'll consider it a victory :lol:

• Like 4

La0009b.png

35L45d2b3.png

:gold: Speed of Jason McDonald 
Beat the game in under 5 hours on any Difficulty

giphy.gif

Why? Why the cow suit? :lol: Anywho, that's it for God of War(besides watching a video when Rain Day rolls around). Challenges weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, though some of them took me quite a few attempts. And the speedrun was really easy with the cow suit. Finished just over the 3 hour mark, so I had plenty of time. Everything I struggled with on my 1st playthrough, I was able to nail real easily, too(even the kicking the block before the floor spikes raised part).

Fun game. Can't wait to play the rest. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

32L4d8893.png

:gold: Prepare to be a God

Beat the Game on any difficulty

Hooray, I beat it! Guess I'll start working on the Challenge of the Gods tomorrow. Some parts were rather annoying. Like kicking that block in the room with spikes in the floor.. But still pretty darn good.

Good luck on the challenges. GOW 1 challenges are probably the hardest ones. Are you just playing this for the first time. It has been 7 years for me and sometimes it still seems like yesterday?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

Good luck on the challenges. GOW 1 challenges are probably the hardest ones. Are you just playing this for the first time. It has been 7 years for me and sometimes it still seems like yesterday?

I completed the challenges early this morning, and just wrapped up my speedrun. And yes, this was my first time playing any God of War game. Long overdue, haha.

• Like 3