Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6Lfd63bf.png

Master Of Chefs (Skylander Trap Team) ps3

late evening update: completed the first 5 chapters of the game, it's pretty good so far. will know the true difficulty when i attempt nightmare difficulty (days away).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

La48221.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

53L54054f.png

:bronze: I'll Be Byak 

Executed a 90+ hit combo using Byakuya. (Training Mode OK, with any settings)

Knocked this out first since it is supposedly one of the hardest things in this game. I'm pretty bad with combos but I don't get the fuss with this one, really easy especially since you get to do this in training mode doods

• Like 4

Driveclub-Logo.png

62L487b6e.png

:gold: Sakura Completionist

Gain all stars in "Sakura" (very rare - 9,92%)

Well well, compared to the other DLC packs so far, this one was actually almost a walk in the park. Plus the events included some fun sprint races, some longer drifts (which are always good fun) and to top it off a rarity for the DLC. I'm thinking of the time trail where you get to select street cars, so I took the Audi A1 for a spin. Compared to the super and hyper cars, you can almost keep it the gas pedal floored constantly as long as you figure out the correct racing line. That was a different kind of challenge which I enjoyed quite a bit. Driving at 100 mph suddenly seemed so sloooooow....

The pack also introduces the Icona Vulcano (pic), which I didn't know beforehand. It is a rear-drive monster that handles quite good on dry surfaces but on a wet track it becomes more difficult and it tends to spin a lot if you go too hard on the gas. Nothing as bad as the Venom of course, but still!

. 2015-icona-vulcano-titanium-6.jpg

There is also the possibility to drive the Caterham SP 300 once again and pound the annoying Ariel Atom into oblivion. God I hate that "car".

The only thing I will say as a negative is that the devs favour their precious rain effects too much, and it is a factor on almost every track, albeit on a smaller scale and there is no torrent rain here fortunately. Next up, the Downforce pack! :)

• Like 1

L104324.png

ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD

3L9a6830.png

Boat Cruise

Clear Stage 9 while on the Suisui boat.

I had high hopes for Alex Kidd when I started it, given its stellar reviews historically. But this game is little more than a terribly mediocre platformer. The control is God-awful - it's hard to believe this game was released alongside Super Mario classics, which have such exquisite control. Also, what's up with the lazy trophy tiles?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2