Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1 hour ago, TheNoob_PT said:

14Lfdc6c5.png

Career Criminal (GTA V)

Attain 100% Game Completion

I could've done this sooner if I didn't crash my bike against a post and died on the last triathlon that, for those of you who don't know, takes 30 minutes to complete. I had to take a break from that nonsense.

Congrats! I thought my thumb would fall off during that last triathlon.

• Like 1

Red Faction

L47f6c8.png            L4a4ac5.png            L137b83.png

40L8c4af1.png                         40Lb080c1.png                         5L87b9aa.png

8.33%                                                                          3.16%                                                                     33.19%

VERY RARE                                                             ULTRA RARE                                                             UNCOMMON

:bronze: Pink Mist                                :bronze: And the Crowd Goes Wild!                            :gold: No Scratch 

Kill 50 enemies with turrets.              Win a Ranked 1v1 game with red damage on your last               Complete one region without dying

stock 5 times (Tie Breaker wins do not count).

• Like 4

12Le44483.png

No Strings On Me

Complete 'No Strings On Me

night update: finished half of the story today, going to do the remainder of the story tomorrow and if there's time begin the freeplay (highly important i unlock everything).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2