Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

2Ladb0b8.png

The Journey Begins

Just started with god of war and wow.. already amazed by with that first fight .I know it was good but not this good! Gonna play it again tonight so see what beautiful things I will come across. 

Good job Santa Monica Studios. Good job I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy this and definitely will be a plat incoming.

(Also already laughing about the BOI  stuff. damn you internet)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor BOI god of war

Edited by QrazorQ
  • Like 4

L7ba622.png

49L06d9d4.png

Archery Expert
Kill an enemy more than 100m away with a basic arrow.

28L5b29e8.png

Master Skinner
Collect at least one skin from every type of animal in Hope County. Not creepy at all.

50L52f88d.png

Get to the Point
Finish off an Enforcer with a bayonet.

37Lfceb5e.png

Have Buddy, Will Travel
Complete 3 Expeditions with a co-op partner.

Thank you to coregamer1998 for the help with this and that one challenge.?

• Like 4

L0ce767.png

37Lb3372f.png

Stardew Valley - Fector’s Challenge (Beat Journey of the King without dying)

OMFG. My hands are still shaking as I type this. This was definitely one of the most challenging trophies I’ve attempted, and goddamnit I just wanted to gloat ;) 

It took me about 16 hours total to beat it without dying. There were three instances where I got to the final boss but fell short but I remained determined because I knew I would get eventually get lucky. I did this on the PS Vita, I found that I could aim more accurately versus using a DualShock when on the PS4. The only thing I can say to people attempting this is don’t give up. You will fail a lot, but learn from your mistakes. You know you’re in a good position to earn this when there’s a horde of enemies but you don’t panic, it took me a couple hours to get comfortable maneuvering around the enemies. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ATTEMPTS THIS :) 

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
Grammar
  • Like 4

L3765bc.png

51L80dc49.png

Plague Inc Evolved: Disease Master.

Now that one was annoying as hell. This game is clearly buggy on the highest difficulty, things stop making sense entirely on occasion like people not getting infected anymore despite the value for it being as high as possible, or people still dying despite lethality being zero. Took me many tries to get lucky here, and this is what the majority of the trophies for this game are really about, retrying as many times as needed to finally get lucky. Last gold trophy left will probably suck even more because you have to get perfect scores on around 20 scenarios, and no guide is working, so time to mindlessly repeat shit again until it works I guess.

• Like 1