Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

7L915122.png

Defeating an Old Friend
Defeat Bahamut

?

This gets me every time. It really does. At least the Dark versions aren't as BS as in X. But still... ?

Paine: "Fight! You have to!"

Me: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ?

(I'll probably show this fight off in my stream too. It's not hard. Like at all. Not like the X versions in any way whatsoever. lol)

Also... remember how I said Tower Calibration was the worst thing so far?

I TAKE THAT BACK. COMPLETELY. IT WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I JUST WENT THROUGH WITH SPHERE BREAK. ?

Whoever thought that a MATH MINI-GAME was a good idea... needs to be... well... I think you can figure out the rest. ?

*sighs*

Well... my persistency paid off in the end as always. I got through it. Eventually. So Lady Luck is now mine. You'll see it in the stream too likely. So everything is still okay.

Just so you know though... I had to save abuse. Because there was no choice. There really wasn't. Sphere Break is just... NO. So... I did what I had to do. ?

Current Progress: Chapter 3 with 46.4%

• Like 4

“The Artist of Denska”, the platinum for “Concrete Genie” (it’s the reason I logged in, to update my profile). 

A very charming game with a pretty easy platinum. Lower priced than a AAA title as it’s too short to warrant the full price at only six hours for the story. The collectibles were the biggest pain as there’s over 200 of them.

• Like 2