Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

25L766157.png

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

:silver:Delphinus - Bounty: Defeated Delphinus.

More hunting sidequests! But this Delphinus is a joke, compared to its version in Re;Birth 2.

And another Noire screenshot! :giggle:

EXlizIR.jpg

25L766157.png

:silver:Cat's Tail - Bounty: Defeated the Youngest Brother, Middle Sister, and Eldest Brother Cat's Tails.

And now is Rom's turn! ;)

2uCYoyZ.jpg

30L8ba8df.png

:gold:Bounty Master - Cleared all of the Bounty Quests, including the High-Risk ones.

Finally these boring hunting quests are over!! I'm leaving just a couple of rank challenges, and then the processors grinding for Golden Goddess. Definitely not looking for this one...<_<

Anyway, this is my party: Neptune with her Neptune break, Uzume with her powerful dream hit (or something like that) + healing/revive support during the first challenegs, Noire with the Infinite slash, and Rom with long range ice attacks (using a Dogo pencil! xD) + heal/defense buff.

Q9MGLcw.jpg

• Like 4

L263c20.png

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

6L3e4601.png

The Big Grapple
Complete Level 5 - The Big Grapple

33Lfa1038.png

Now THAT'S impressive!
Find and destroy a hidden Riddler Trophy

20L0a473e.png

An Unearthly Likeness
Play as Batman (Zur-En-Arrh)

21L8780e9.png

Bane and Gain
Transform Bane into Bane (Venom-Powered)

• Like 2

Trophy #3920

L3b7113.png

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita version)

33L34f12b.png

:gold: Free the Meat - Destroy the 10 hidden barrels.

2,278 Achievers out of 46,675 Owners for a rarity percentage of 4.88% (Ultra rare)

Yeah baby, it's another Ultra Rare Trophy! For someone nearing the 4,000 mark, I have awfully few of these buggers, so adding one to the pile is always welcome - especially if it's a terrific Trophy from a fantastic game!

Throughout Stranger's Wrath on both PS3 and Vita, ten barrels are hidden throughout the world from the very first town of Gizzard Gulch to the very final location; this Trophy wants you to shoot or bash open all ten, but thanks to a positive glitch many people pop this upon cracking open their ninth barrel. I had to smack apart all ten when I played this game on PS3 (popping Free the Meat on the 3rd of January 2012), but this time around it popped on the ninth. Just as well, because the tenth is hidden in a timed segment that really is no fun at all when playing on Hard difficulty (as most people do on their barrel collection run). What comes out of the barrels when you destroy them? Why, this rather morbid throwback to previous games - Mudokon Pops ice lollies!;

340?cb=20121030125414

Now, two interesting things about this Trophy for me; the PS3 version has 53,020 owners and 4,181 achievers for a percentage of 7.89. 'Only' a 'Very rare' Trophy on PS3, which I suspect is due to the PS Plus effect on the Vita version; it was 'free' in the IGC collection for November 2013, which typically inflates a game's ownership with players who aren't fans of the series and not all that interested in playing it to completion/Platinum. I see no other reason for this discrepancy, as the Vita version is essentially the same as the PS3 barring some non-intrusive touchscreen controls to make up for the loss of the L2 and R2 buttons. Oh well, not like I mind; this is excellent for my average rarity percentage! Additionally, this is just such a good example of how to do a collectible Trophy the right wat; not too many barrels, hidden along your journey without being too annoyingly out of the way (one of them is very, very well hidden though; in the rafters of a building), and serves as a nice throwback to previous games in the series.

The second interesting thing? This Trophy bumped me over the 100,000 points mark! I sat on 99,960, so popping this Gold Trophy put me nicely over the landmark number. Such a shame this isnt a milestone tracked on our profiles!

11 hours ago, CorrinDeNohrUS87 said:

18L7e80c3.png

追加エピソード終了
追加エピソードを読みました。

I have no idea what this game or Trophy is, but judging from the Tile I like it a lot!

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 3

44Sd7c067.png Pressure Cooker
In Prologue, survive until wave 20.
2nd Jul 2020
8:58:37 PM
2.98%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

50Sc23f81.png Lightning Handler
In The Final Reich, build a Tesla Gun.
2nd Jul 2020
9:39:42 PM
spacer.png21.5%
RARE
40-bronze.png

51Sb47677.png White Knuckles
In The Final Reich, survive 3 Pest waves in a single match without getting hit.
2nd Jul 2020
9:51:51 PM
spacer.png3.2%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

Call Of Duty WWII

burn zombies buurnnn ?

• Like 3