BDKSimba

L8f87a2.png

Enter the Gungeon:

:silver:   Trickshot

Finally got it!

Oh, and I got a couple of DLC trophies while I was at it:

:bronze:   Resourceful

:bronze:   Sledge-Dog

I could have gotten :bronze: Advanced Slayer since Weird Egg dropped in a Rainbow Run.  I hatched the serpent but didn't read the part about feeding it items until it takes off.  Whoops.  ?

• Like 2

L90ea24.png

:platinum: One Last Ride :platinum: 

full-trophy_0.png

It was a really fun and challenging game, it's also my rarest trophy so far, at 0.51% attainment rate. I've been working on it since I reactivated my PS+ subscription two months ago and I really enjoyed the mechanics, level design and the difficulty. I wish more people had played it, because a sequel with improvements would be really cool.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Joao-OLVR said:

It was a really fun and challenging game, it's also my rarest trophy so far, at 0.51% attainment rate. I've been working on it since I reactivated my PS+ subscription two months ago and I really enjoyed the mechanics, level design and the difficulty. I wish more people had played it, because a sequel with improvements would be really cool.

Totally agree, this is such a great game to play! I played it solo, but I guess it must be quite fun to play it co-op as well.

As for my latest trophy...

The Deer God

:platinum: Completionist :platinum:

1L0564d0.png

A nice, short game. The randomly generated levels and item drops are a bit annoying, though.

I spent more time just running around like crazy (more like running right) to find the optional bosses, than playing through the story... :D

• Like 4