Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Jump Force (PS4) Platinum Trophy

1L74c47e.png

Jump Force

(3.07%)  (Ultra Rare)

After one week and two days, I have gotten the Jump Force platinum and what a journey it was! 

Overall, the 5/10 listed on the guide which after finishing, I felt was correct as most of the game felt very fun and fair. The fanservice of all the characters over shonen jump history from dragon ball, jojo and even fist of the north star that appeared and interacting with each other, made this game a treat for me as a fan of anime and manga. Annoyingly, the AI spamming ultimate moves whenever they get have half bar and needing specific moves to get the s-rank trophies, which made getting these s-ranks on hard and above missions very annoying and cheap. Also, the first phase of the final boss just felt cheap as you died in three-four hits, or you must grab spam in order to win comfortable.

For the S-ranks:

I found that the hundred rending fists, airtight and black coffin spam wasn't as effective and consistent for me to get s ranks. Instead, I used hundred rending fists, perfect attack, and perfect flash (which both attacks connected together), alongside the j-skill called 'father...is right here!' at level 5 which reduced all block damage to pretty much zero for blocking ultimates for example, to maintain the full health bar for the perfect bonus, needed for the s-rank.

The online while initially seeming tame and straight forward, took many hours as the jump from the last trophy you should get of doing 30 online matches to 100 online matches for the last trophy made this part of the grind unnecessarily long.

I am glad to have this ultra-rare platinum in my trophy collection!

I am also glad to have finish my 5/10 for the platinum challenge for 2022, which I am participating in.

Good luck to anyone attempting this platinum!

• Like 4

My most recent trophy is Who's that Sujimon (Unlock 200 Sujimon in the Sukidex) from Yakuza Like a Dragon. One of the numerous references to other games in Like a Dragon is the Sujidex that tracks all the Sujimon you have defeated. If you haven't put the pieces together it's a reference to Pokémon. There is even a knock off Professor Oak who has you battle with 3 reskinned enemies - one red, green, and blue. I love how tongue in cheek this game can be. 

For the Attack on Completion 2022 Event, I have gone back to Crash Bandicoot. I suck at platformers and when last I played stopped a few levels in on the second island. To shake the rust off, I grinded out the 99 lives trophy on the first level. Then proceeded to get a gold or better relic in all the levels I had completed so far giving me 11/26 and 2 more trophies for my troubles. Last but not least I 100% all levels I could and got my first colored gem which allowed me to get one more trophy for using a colored gem path for the first time. 4 trophies, none of which I remember the name for. ?

• Like 1

DAUNTLESS

L07c63f.png

45L6e3679.png

The Darkest Timeline
Slay Bloodshot Shrowd :bronze:

Geez, this dude is scary!!!

4gIBrrrkBXhGmU3MoDMWzT_HeousHHZbLcV2xeiA

27Lf652a9.png

Mushroom Zap
Slay Agarus with a Shock Weapon :bronze:

40L2af1dd.png

Ready, Whatever The Weather
Craft Repeaters of Every Element :silver:

34L493028.png

The Pointy End
Wound an Umbral Behemoth with a Radiant War Pike :bronze:

More Ultra Rares! can't complain :giggle:

• Like 3

31L4ff31d.png

Patapon Remastered

:gold:Divine Collection - Acquire 9 Divine items.

Luckily this trophy didn't glitch when I acquired the final divine item: the crown! I just had to grind the Mithril over and over again, sometimes reloading the save and changing the boss.

LVgExyC.jpg

21Lc30efe.png

:gold: Servant of Darkness - Defeat Gorl.

The final boss was a nice surpris: with the approrpiate strategy I lost "only" two Patapon, but you can see down here my little colorful army!

6iObQ9q.jpg

1Ld53a38.png

:platinum: The Great Almighty - Unlock all trophies.

...And finally the 2nd platinum of the year! :awesome:

• Like 4

Lbb4510.png

14L043578.png

Spy Chameleon

Few flies (95.92% - Common)

Complete the fly challenge in 1 level

2L0e1b76.png

Spy Chameleon

First steps (90.09% - Common)

Complete 5 levels

20L7874df.png

Spy Chameleon

Speed demon (50.21% - Common)

Complete the time challenge on 5 levels

My first Trophies from Spy Chameleon, which is the 100th game on my profile :D

• Like 4

DAUNTLESS

L07c63f.png

14Lcdfefa.png

Flaming Fists Of Fury
Craft any Blaze Aether Strikers :bronze:

15Lee5e04.png

One, Two, Kaboom
Hit a Behemoth with Titan's Crash while Tempest Form and Karma Breaker Effects are Active :bronze:

16Le40730.png

Fencing Practice
Defeat Tempestborne Stormclaw with a War Pike :bronze:

31Lf524a0.png

King Of The Hill
Defeat Malkarion, Torgadoro, Thrax, Agarus, Urska, and The Chronovore :silver:

19L79495c.png

...And Stay Down!
Slay Malkarion with a Terra Weapon :bronze:

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
  • Like 2

L2b6a3c.png

6L5e26db.png

WipEout Omega Collection

Elite Campaign Legend (1.55% - Ultra Rare)

Obtain a gold medal for every cell in Race Campaign on Elite difficulty

Just one of my hardest Trophies, I'm so proud of finally earning it, and it makes me think that I can actually achieve this Platinum :D

• Like 2

"Weapon Master"

"Orphan of Kos"

"Childhood's Beginning" 

Bloodborne

What a fantastic game. So glad I was able to co-op so I could make it through the game. Most of the time I was meh or sucked at the game. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. Seriously, give the game a try with co-op and voice chat if you're on the fence of your ability to play it. And yes, I actually was able to beat one of the last bosses by myself and some other moments in the game. But I had a ton of help and co-op a lot of time. 

• Like 3