Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

So far how do u like it man?

So far how do u like it man?

Well the framerate and visuals aren't the best (most disappointed with the latter knowing SE delivers on graphics) but other than that I'm digging it

L4ff886.png

43Lec35e2.png

C-Section
Knock down an enemy with Contact Beam Alt-Fire then kill it with Primary Fire before it stands up

As far as I am concerned this trophy is proof of something most tend to forget: games teach you things. I can honestly say that I feel more prepared to be an actual real-life surgeon now. Yes... Absolutely... I am not joking...

Well, yes, of course I am, but you get my point. You can do new and interesting things in games and, really, I did save this Necromorph's life. If only I could figure out how to clean up all this digital blood now... A problem for another day, I suppose.

Edited by Seprith-2

Dead Space 3

30La5ef1f.png

Circuit's Edge
Add a Circuit to a Weapon. 

Trophy and game progress has been a BIT slow lately because of RIFT (got hooked and started grinding till lv 50), and it'll be worse now because...

DESTINY BETA! (PS3)

If you're playing and want to do some Devil's Lair runs, or just form a firesquad and dance in the middle of Old Russia, send me a message (add psnp to the message).

I would rather not post twice on the same page, but this one is too good to pass up and it will not be my last trophy of the day so I apologize in advance.

9L14ba0a.png

Medal of Valor
Complete 1 Mass Effect playthrough on the Insanity difficulty setting. Do not change the setting.

It turned out to not be as difficult as I thought it would, but this is the last real trophy stand between me and the Mass Effect one platinum. My online forum cheering concluded, I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic updates. What trophy did you earn today?

• Like 1