Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ldd6690.png

16Ld8139b.png

The Space Cleaner

Drift 10 dungeons out of orbit.

I HATE lantern dragons, and to top that riz and violet left the party and only flonne & lucius are in LV 50+ so i had to lose and train kanata and pamela (reached LV 28 so far for both)  :angry: 

oh i forgot, i was going to dungeons for the training.

Edited by Lightning_FinalF
  • Like 2

Borderlands 2

41L5ebcd3.png

40-bronze.pngUnseen Predator 

Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight

17L3c2f49.png

40-gold.pngCool Story, Bro 

Defeated Jack

So that´s done!  Now i have to do all the side missions, locations etc.  All 4 the DLC´s and then playthrough 2 for level 50. 

• Like 1

Disgaea 4

:bronze: The melancholy of Fuka Kazamatsuri

Watch Fuka's epilogue

I'm almost 100% sure the trophy name is a reference to the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" doods (great anime btw) This is another reason why I love the Disgaea series so much, all the different references doods

Yes it is. Also, I really need to try out the Disgaea games. The closest thing I have is Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z.

• Like 1

Bayonetta

46L80aa55.png

:gold:Angel Slayer
                                                                                                              Complete all Alfheim portals.

(Now I just need to do my Hard & ∞ Climax difficulty playthroughs while finding all the chests!)

Yes it is. Also, I really need to try out the Disgaea games. The closest thing I have is Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z.

What the Prinny of 1000 faces said, Mugen Souls is good too but they can't hold a candle to the Disgaea games.

• Like 3

L1ef190.png

32L40cf7c.png

:silver: Beyond the Trees

Completed Episode 4: "Amid the Ruins"

Edited by Dingodile
  • Like 4