Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

45La1dd47.png

Red Faction Guerrilla

Complete 16 hidden challenges in Multiplayer

• Like 3

Mugen Souls Z

31Lf6991c.png

:bronze: Killer Combo!
                                                                                                  Your maximum combo exceeded 999 hits.

There's an interesting story on how I got this one, apparently in the original there was a rare glitch during Fever Time when the enemy falls

back to the ground, hits another enemy & bounces back to the Fever Time orb, then the process just keeps repeating, but out of all the hours

I put into that game I never seen that happen once... Well, at least I got to see it in this one (kind of, I had the animations skipped :() one

second I was blasting an enemy into the air & then I see my combo counter instantly sky-rocket to 9999 hits, it was beautiful, & I hope I

can manage to do it again because I got over  30,000,000 G in that one fight. :yay:

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 4

DYAD

40-silver.png

Just Take a Pinch 

Complete the Trophy Level for Just Take a Pinch

2.41%

ULTRA RARE

21L42c58c.png

Winds of the Dawn that is My Crown 

Complete the Trophy Level for Winds of the Dawn that is My Crown

2.52%