Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4e71e9.png

24Lf9d131.png

:silver: The Circle Is Now Complete
Defeat Resurrected Solo

19.93%
Rare

These boss battles are very easy considering this is my hard playthrough and am actually starting to enjoy this game nearing the end of my first playthrough,

the combat is really fun and the open world is easy to navigate, now that I know the layout now.

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

EA Sports UFC

24S9bb8ef.png

Submission Season 
Finish an entire Championships Season by submitting every opponent.

40-silver.png

2.30%
ULTRA RARE

I'm speecheless. I never thought I could get this trophy. To me this is a bigger thing than any Platinum trophy that I ever got. Holy sweet baby Jesus. And what was best about this trophy, I didn't boost or didn't get it in the White Division. I've got this baby boy on Blue Division, so I had to win six match in a row via submission. The first four was easy as pie, because my opponents didn't know how to escape submission but the last two was just pure all out war. Holy shit, I'm so hyped!

I think the Knockout Season -trophy is going to be even harder than this, but I have to try achieve it. After all this game is pretty awesome, though firstly I thought otherwise. That multiplayer is just so good and fast and funny.

• Like 1

don't worry you didn't spoiled that much.. figured it out after finishing the game in Hard mode... I really just don't like that they have to make it a horror/surviving game that I cannot stand... already started the Crushing earlier and I am stuck at Chapter 4... would not play it anytime soon for the sake of my controller and tables... 

You'll be happy to know Uncharted 2 and 3 don't have those horror/surviving moments. And also imo Crushing is hardest in Uncharted 1 and easier in U2 and U3.

• Like 1

cod-ghosts.png

37L88e5c3.png

:bronze: They look like ants

Destroy all enemy ground targets and kill no allies with the rods

13th Jul 2014
3:20:23 PM

11.44%
Rare

Finally, after like 10 tries, having to restart the level from the beginning when I fail, I was able to do this what is supposed to be simple trophy task.

I am really enjoying Call of Duty: Ghosts for what I paid for, I never bought a COD game before, this was my first in the series that I got with the PS4 and I was really impressed by the Single Player Campaign for a FPS and enjoyed it a lot. Extinction mode is probably the best part of the game and will definitely be buying the DLC when am done with other games for the Extinction episodes and their trophies. One more trophy left to platinum now!

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1