Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes             

13L35e243.png         

:bronze: Unlock all trials

This game was super fun! Made even more excited for Phantom Pain.                                     

• Like 1

Lbdc62a.png

7Ld1ea45.png

40-bronze.pngWe Can Rebuild Them

Created three marionettes.

There's just something sad about having the previous generation characters in the party as nothing more than lifeless marionettes. Granted, I didn't keep them because they're not worth it and each costs over 110,000 gold because of their levels. It'll only get worse as the generations go on. Thank you easy money exploits and reloading saves to save me time and effort.

• Like 4

RIP to my prinny brothers who died for this trophy dood T_T

A reminder that you still need to stay in line... muhahahahaha!evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifI'm also attaining the power of the gods.

God of War II

2Ld980a0.png

:bronze: Breaking Wind

lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512Acquire Typhon's Banelol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Also, the scene for acquiring it just straight up glitched on me. I interacted with Typhon and all I got was Kratos silently jumping on a whole lot of nothing and jumping back with the bow. dafuq? :blink: 

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 4

Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty

7L0a1230.png                                11Lbab57b.png

Liberator of the Mudokon :gold:                                                       Saviour of Odd :gold:

13L740629.png

Odd Messiah :gold:                   

• Like 2