Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lf751a4.png

27L9830cf.png

:bronze: Chemistry Master
                                                                            You pulled off 4 different kinds of Chemistry.

I ended up having to look-up how to do this, the game doesn't bother giving you a tutorial until you have

at least 2 elemental spells unlocked on one girl, & I've just been using the Void spell the entire time.

Also, I hate the damn Vampires in this game! If I hear one more "bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla", I'm going to start playing on mute. hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 3

Fat Princess - Piece of Cake

3Lfc4e3e.png

Fat General
Defeat 500 enemies

Edited by BCake93
  • Like 2

NBA2K13:(PS3)

37Lcf413d.png

Shooting Star -  :silver:  - 1.71% ULTRA RARE *atm

Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.

Went back to the HARD COURT and pull off a KOBE MVP for the 2nd time only in his career.  :hmm:  :D 

sweet sugar coating, ULTRA RARE, BABY!  B) I'll take that and surely, it'll stay that way for ETERNITY  :D  :P

Cheers!

-Razgriz
  • Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

15Lfb8c95.png

Compa Level Max 

Compa reached level 99

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu! <3

Tower of Guns

12Lb1b74a.png

You Have Played This More Than Joe Has 

Finish a 100th run

Secret Agent Joe is here, reporting for doggy treats.

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2

25Lf60c82.png
Piece of Cake - Clear all of the enemies in the common room without taking damage on veteran - Call of Duty Ghosts.

Died 5 times before I realised I could just hide around the corner throwing flash bangs and grenades at let my team do all of the work ^,^

Edited by TheLiamK