Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

GTAV:(PS3):HEIST+

58L353d3a.png

Can't Touch This:bronze: - 50.16% COMMON *atm

GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without taking any damage.

Making some progress  :) 

Slowly but surely, digging into that DECORATED  :silver:.

AND MOST OF ALL - we are now back in business with 50.02% Completion Rating  :yay: 

I know well, it is nothing compare to other hunters out there, but hey, like I said in the beginning of the year and back 2014,

It'll be lucky for me to reach and maintain that completion rating @50's..mainly due to my workload and work schedule and some #FAMBAM moments.  :eyebrow: 

Cheers everyone!  :highfive:

-Razgriz

• Like 1

Broken Age

4L4a2b71.png

Whoops!

Disrupt Shay's daily routine

Hmm, I only found one person who would eat the fruit for the Produce Distributor trophy... but I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a second person in Act I. Oh well, I'll try to figure it out tomorrow.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Millionaire  :bronze:

Obtained 100 Million Credits

I got 96 million credits in 12 hours.  :| 

with or without DLC? having the level cap dlcs really saves a lot of time in my run...

Digimon All-Star Rumble

28Lc82e39.png

Resident of the Coast 

Fight on Coela Beach in Battle Mode, 10 or more times.

I was actually doing Proud Mode run in KH 1 HD but got really really pissed about giant Ursula(no pun intended) owning me bsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862493 therefore I decided to play this game to avoid me from going fury mode. Also to have more hype in new Digimon Anime.

wow... what a repetitive game...depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 I must have been a really bored person since I spent 5+ hours earlier playing this repetitive game... now excuse me... I will continue whining "why Patamon is not playable character" desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 3

SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit!

21L97a1ce.png

Special Delivery

Made your first special

Edited by BCake93
  • Like 4