Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

#28: Crysis 40-platinum.png 

1L480bbe.png

Earn all available trophies for Crysis®.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the first time playing this game because my PC couldn't run it back in the day (in my defense, whose could?  :P ). I went in with average expectations because the game's close to being a decade old now. But wow, I must say, this game came pretty close to blowing me away. The game starts off with very stealthy sequences where you can put your Nanosuit cloaking to good use, and then it just goes all out action and you have no idea what's happening to you. The fight on the frozen mountain, the final boss, creeping through the forest with your heartbeat going fast as hell because you know there's nanosoldiers creeping about with miniguns close to you. This game had so many epic moments. The story initially gives off the vibe of an upcoming war between Korea and the US, but then: plot twist! Don't worry, that's as much spoilers that you'll get from me. But wow, if you haven't played this yet, I recommend you do. Can't wait to get to Crysis 2!

Difficulty: 4/10 (some frustrating bits with poor AI, bad checkpoints)

Enjoyment: 8.5/10 

Edited by Bubblyfishes
  • Like 4

Persona Q

MIND≒0

2L432a76.png

The City Comes Alive 
Complete Phase 1.

Nice... a talkative Makoto, Blonde Chie and Fashionable Junpei+Yosuke. 

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

7Lf0e2b8.png

Hero Academy 
Play a ranked match.

muahahahaha... first trophy and the only MP trophy I will ever need for this game... muahahahaha...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 3