Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

custom-gta-v-logo1.png

:(PS3):

52L63702e.png

In the Name of Science 

GTA Online: You completed The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.- :bronze:- 29.47% UNCOMMON *atm

Alright, another HEIST  :hidden: , done and done! 

BIG KUDOS to PSN: lorddedemon (I think, hope I didn't get his PSN name wrong)

Props to him/her for doing a brilliant job on the last 3 SETUPS to complete the above. :highfive:  

Off we go to another HEIST set and FINAL one. (The Pacific Standard)  :spank:

here's hoping for a smooth one.  :eyebrow: 

Cheers!

-Razgriz 
  • Like 1

sddefault.jpg

37L12bf04.png

:gold: Above the Law

GTA Online: Reach Rank 100

1st Sept 2016 5:25:25 pm

14,36% Rare

I finally made to the Top!!

After 220 hours i obtained evey trophy in Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3) :yay: 

Of course during this odyssee i met several players who helped me getting on and among these the top most in order of appereance were

Tangyaxel, Leuven65 and Effecthunter

Thx guys :highfive: 

Best thing in this game is that i could complete some missions easily on my own (like stealing a "Titan" 1.000 times or uncovering the "Lost-Santos-Connection" to the dozen :D)

Worst thing are the heists... even though i stayed in contact with a dozen people i needed more than to months to find a decent crew :unsure:  ... and playing with randoms without any contact within the mission resulted in fail most times -_-

Doing the Fleece Bank Job with effecthunter and brian5253 hundreds of times helped me getting :silver: Live a Little  xD 

thx guys :highfive:

I don't know when but within this year i get to the :platinum: and that means 100% then too  xD 

• Like 1

21L54912d.png

Ark Smash! trophy.

morning update: nearing the end of chapter 2 after a lack of updating the past few days because of the lack of earning trophy's. 2 silvers in a minute ftw for wild arms 3.

Edited by kingdrake2