What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Got a mystery box from Full Moon Media.... last time I'll get that from them, the only thing I absolutely love from the box is the cd. Other then that got a WoW place mat, some Sci Fi mystery box figs from Funko. Oh and the stickers are awesome to!  :lol: 

IMG_0210_zps576d7030.jpg

Edited by JadedDragos

Thor: The Dark World on Blu-Ray

Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray (includes all 4 Alien movies) I have to catch up on these movies because it's been so long since the last time I've seen em and I've been playing the new game.

Evil Within, Gonna play this when a friend of mine comes over. I hope it's scary, thats always fun :D

I recently went to Barnes & Noble with a $25.00 gift card that my brother let me have. In addition to getting him a Walking Dead bobblehead, I got myself a couple of MLP figures. One was a small, blind box figure, which ended up being "The Great and Powerful Trixie!". The other was a large, vinyl figure of my favourite "Mane Six" pony, Fluttershy. c:

This isn't my image, but it was the best I could find.
BD0LjjRCUAITIyy.jpg

Edited by CandiBunni

Picked this up earlier today for $30:

ps4-the-walking-dead-season-1-goty.jpg

Finally the one game I buy for the PS4 and it isn't expensive.

EDIT:  Also it has been a very long time since I updated my purchases. Mostly because the process for taking a picture on my cell phone, uploading to DeviantArt, and then posting it here took me some time to do.

Anywho, I purchased this game as well during the day of its release:

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition

JDIpzja.jpg

Edited by GarciaFever

Bought a $20 PSN Card and what I did with it I bought 2 fairly old games and 3 DLC items which were.

• Portal 2
  • Dead Island: Game Of The Year Edition
  • Minecraft Skin Pack 3, Minecraft Fantasy and Cartoon Texture Pack.

I bought them just to play them again I have played them before but why not play them again I think Dead Island was 10 and Portal was 5 I forget how much they were but ended up with $1.22 in my account I think I know it's a dollar but not too sure on the cents.