What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Since I recently ordered a Vita, I thought I'd grab a couple games for it so I have something. :P

Persona 4 Golden $17.09

160050b.jpg

I was going to skip this because I still have my PS2 version. But then I thought if I would buy the digital PS4 version of Dark Cloud 2 for the trophies, why not get P4G for the same reason. xD

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $16.19

160058b.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know, bad reviews, but I thought I might as well try it. There wasn't that much of a selection at GS anyways. Which reminds me...

GameStop's selection of Vita games was horrible! >_< They only had like 20-30 games (that includes duplicates), it was still better than Wal-Mart though, I went over there real quick because I figured they might have a few there... & that's exactly what they had: 4 games, that's it. :facepalm: I knew the Vita was getting kinda hard to find, but the games too? I guess I'll be ordering most of my games, the main one I wanted to get today was Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart, but it was nowhere to be found. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my 8GB Vita card from eBay in the mail today too, for some reason it also came with a code for The Lego Movie Videogame, I'm currently seeing if anyone would like to trade/buy it from me. But if not, I'll use it myself. :P

41uczhQnp5L.jpg

Edited by Masamune

Although, I just learned something about the Vita than I didn't know about... but is it true you have to reformat the damn thing every time you want to use a different account on it? That really sucks, because I've been jumping around my accounts like a rabbit recently... so I'm not sure how I'm going to work this out yet. <_<

Yupp. Also only the account that bought a game can play the digital game. So just be aware of that if you ever buy any digital games/DLC.

Although, I just learned something about the Vita than I didn't know about... but is it true you have to reformat the damn thing every time you want to use a different account on it? That really sucks, because I've been jumping around my accounts like a rabbit recently... so I'm not sure how I'm going to work this out yet. <_<

You just need to buy two of them. :D 

Yupp. Also only the account that bought a game can play the digital game. So just be aware of that if you ever buy any digital games/DLC.

Yeah, I seen that too. Luckily the only digital game I've bought for so far was Monster Monpiece, & that was on the account I was planing to play it on.

You just need to buy two of them. :D

Sure, I'll just go pick some cash off the money tree I have growing in the back-yard. :P

PS%20Vita_zpsklbtyfpm.jpg

Going on a week vacation w/ the fam starting tomorrow so what could be a better time than now?   :) This one was $140 used, guess cuz it's the original. Also got a 4GB memory card and Freedom Wars (dammit P4G was out of stock at GameStop and all the other ones are closed for the holiday, but this should give a great time as well). So excited to try it out once it's done charging. :D

• Like 4

HM: Project Diva X(PSV)

Mario&Luigi: Paper Jam - i love M&L games(except Dream Team I guess... Which I somwhow like) and I liked Sticker star... It even have jam in the title... What else I could ask for? xD

$20 PSN - there is going to be another flash sale... Right??????

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Bought this 2 gems recently  xD

Shadows of the Damned                                                                                                  

shadow_damnedps31.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

91czwb8d9LL._SX425_.jpg

• Like 2

I have gone full digital as I had some read errors so sold all my disks and got them on digital

Batman arkham knight

The Last of us remastered

Metal gear solid v phantom pain

Watchdogs

I also got these new as they were on sale

Onechanbara z2 chaos

Gta trilogy

Grand ages medieval

Divinity original sin enhanced edition

Final fantasy type 0 had

Nobunagas ambition sphere of influence

Just got to wait now as I have some PPI cash coming so going to get a new PC and a vita

Edited by Romanus1