What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Bought
24 Live Another Day
Warriors A Vision of Shadows Shattered Sky
Tom Clancy'S Ghost Recon Wildlands

Not Sure When I'll get Ghost Recon Wildlands since I preordered Prey and Ghost Recon was in the same order just to get free shipping doesn't bother me any if I get it May couldn't pass up on the $34.99 on Amazon that my account as far as I know is currently at $68 anyway 
I guess if it goes any lower before next week I may cancel the order and reorder again

Hopefully the game box doesn't get destroyed just because I ordered it cheap like they did to several of my other games.

New comic title that started yesterday. I had never heard anything about it until I saw a post the writer did on Reddit yesterday talking about it that made it sound interesting and it was actually really good. It's easily one of my top 3 comics of the week. Here's the description of it that was posted "Basically, it's about a psychic astronaut who travels to extinct planets and talks to the ghosts of dead worlds about what's killing Life across the Universe."

9a_478606_0_.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NaLamnenen said:

New comic title that started yesterday. I had never heard anything about it until I saw a post the writer did on Reddit yesterday talking about it that made it sound interesting and it was actually really good. It's easily one of my top 3 comics of the week. Here's the description of it that was posted "Basically, it's about a psychic astronaut who travels to extinct planets and talks to the ghosts of dead worlds about what's killing Life across the Universe."

9a_478606_0_.jpg

i like this cover it's awesome!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ff-kd said:

Nice!1f44d.png

any gundam model kit :)

Not for a while ¬_¬ 

With my country execiting the European union, they've become a little more expensive, plus I have a massive pile to build, I got the RG Sinanju end of last year but not touched it

• Like 1