xZoneHunter

Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

4,385 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2020 at 11:31 AM, Neku-tan said:

I have a question regarding Project Platinum: Blazblue. Can I take this thread since it's closed?

Blazblue is still open

Is there a way I can reserve a The Sims Project Platinum? There’s 4 games released on PSN for it:

-MySims SkyHeroes

-The Sims 3

-The Sims 3: Pets

-The Sims 4

We only need one more game for a project platinum to be doable. Alternatively I could claim Life Simulation in general to shorten the time before it’s doable. I only have about 50 posts right now but by the time another one is out I should have 200.

What about Ratalaika Games Project Platinum? 😁 If itsn't taken, I would like to do that project platinum.

Hello everyone! Is there any chance that the Metal Gear PP will be open again? It got closed just as I got all the plats, so I'm kinda sad about that.

Good day all!  Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 have been added to the Way of the Sword PP.  This has only impacted requirements at the Gold and Platinum levels.

I closed the Yakuza PP if anyone wants to take it over.

Question: I know that a few of the PP threads are closed due to being inactive for a very long time. Can someone be able to post an update on which ones are closed? Because I have gone through some of them, and I didn't notice some of them were closed until I clicked on the last page where it said "this topic is now closed" so I couldn't be able to post any replies.

On the PP subforum, the closed ones have a locked thread, so they show up with a little lock next to their link.

Others appear dormant and are not technically closed. 

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Question: I know that a few of the PP threads are closed due to being inactive for a very long time. Can someone be able to post an update on which ones are closed? Because I have gone through some of them, and I didn't notice some of them were closed until I clicked on the last page where it said "this topic is now closed" so I couldn't be able to post any replies.

The Masterlist is up to date as far as I'm aware of. Everything that's not on that list is not active.