So it begins ...

QuinlanLJ

What are your thoughts on the trophy list? :D

I've asked my GF about her opinion on it. She 100% Super Meat Boy on PC twice, and basically said not dying in all the worlds is nearly impossible, especially since each world's levels get harder and harder as you progress. So ... have fun fellas and gals. I don't know if I'm brave enough to take on the challenge :D

Edited by QuinlanLJ

It's a simple list, but I'd be surprised if more than 2% of players earn the platinum.

Beat a bunch of worlds without dying! Yeah this'll be fun. xD

You pretty much have to beat the whole game without dying, but at least you can do each world individually.

Edited by soniq

It's a simple list, but I'd be surprised if more than 2% of players earn the platinum.

You pretty much have to beat the whole game without dying, but at least you can do each world individually.

What I meant, and anyone who finishes it deserves respect. I'm going to try at least.

• Like 1

i think the first person to get this platinum deserves a virtual cookie 

I'll be waiting.

Lets do this, Xion!

On a side note, this could be way harder if you had to beat the whole game in 1 life. Doing worlds isn't so bad, stages are generally short and after you complete them 3-4 times, going flawless through it isn't that hard anymore. The problem will be chaining all the stages in one go, but practicing them last to first should be smartest option.

I'm SOOOO going for this first achiever. This WILL be mine.

Brimstone Boy

28MzmHl.png

Yes.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

Goddamn i was so happy when i found out this game is coming to PS. I already beat it on 106% on PC and I was so determined to get platinum on PS4, but the thing that I was afraid of happened: The "0 deaths trophies" are in this game. I'm just not able to get those trophies and even though I'd love to see this platinum in my collection, I just can't. 2hard5me. 

• Like 1

I'll be waiting.

Lets do this, Xion!

On a side note, this could be way harder if you had to beat the whole game in 1 life. Doing worlds isn't so bad, stages are generally short and after you complete them 3-4 times, going flawless through it isn't that hard anymore. The problem will be chaining all the stages in one go, but practicing them last to first should be smartest option.

I'm SOOOO going for this first achiever. This WILL be mine.

haha im ready. but i will never plat it as first achiever..... there are many ppl out there playing way better than me. and there are ppl who already know the game in every detail from pc .

for me its more a ... long time project :)

• Like 1

Now the zero deaths per world trophies... Are those counted level by level or will one death in the world require me to replay the whole world? Are the warp stages included?

You have to do all the levels in a world without dying once, or you'll have to do all the levels again.

2 good things are you only have to do the 20 regular levels so no warp zones and you can do the levels in any order. If e.g. level 4 and 6 are the hardest levels for you then you can do level 6, then 4, then 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8... and so on.

It was like this on PC at least, but it should be the same in the PS4 version.

Edit: Just tested it, it works like i said, got wood boy and squirrel boy. Only 10 no death trophies to go...

Edited by PureM4rc_PS
  • Like 1

Not sure about this one. It'll probably be one of those games that I get less than 5 trophies in and itll show up on my card showing the world that I'm a noob at it

Up until yesterday, I was sensitive about my completion percentage, but I realized... fck that. This is fckin Super fckin Meat Boy on my fckin Vita. This is like... the definition of gaming. Besides, getting even a few trophies shows that you were brave enough.

• Like 3

You have to do all the levels in a world without dying once, or you'll have to do all the levels again.

2 good things are you only have to do the 20 regular levels so no warp zones and you can do the levels in any order. If e.g. level 4 and 6 are the hardest levels for you then you can do level 6, then 4, then 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8... and so on.

It was like this on PC at least, but it should be the same in the PS4 version.

Edit: Just tested it, it works like i said, got wood boy and squirrel boy. Only 10 no death trophies to go...

Did you do this with just the normal meat boy, or did you use any unlocked characters. I've read it's easier if you use different characters on different levels.