which game has the lowest percentage on your trophies list

CK-612

I just scroll down my trophies collection, realized that there're many games below 10% (including those hidden ). these are probably sold to retail or someone else so I don't get the chance to earn more %

my noticeable example would be White Knight Chronicle 2 [JP]- since the game was on Japanese & trophies hidden well so I won't understand, that became 0%

& the other > Socom Confrontation - well.. server shutdown made it unplayable

what about yours then?

Edited by cK-NEw_0NStaT

Apart from the 110+ F ranked (0%) games on my profile (muh backlog :blush: ), the lowest one is:

Worms 2: Armageddon which sits at 3% (4 of 75 trophies). I just couldn't get into that game at all, and while I was playing the campaign and an AI worm managed to hit me square with a grenade from the exact opposite side of the map after bouncing around at crazy angles 6 or so times, I just stared at the screen, put the controller down and said "fuck that shit!" and I have never played it since.

The Last of Us is currently at 0% because I just started it. Other than that it would be GTA 5 for the PS3 at 81%. I have Uncharted 3 hidden at I think 1%, and it will remain hidden and at 1% until I finally decide to start Uncharted 2 then move on to 3.

Ignoring the 0% Tales from the Borderlands PS3 version that I accidentally started when I was supposed to start Lego Jurassic World... the following would be my lowest percentage:

Under Siege with 1%. My brother played that game on my account and didn't like it. I'll probably play it at some point so it won't remain stuck at 1%.

Styx: Master of Shadows 3% (2 of 34 trophies)

I think I played the first level and never bothered play this again. Maybe some day, but I doubt.

Aww, but I liked that one :(

Besides multiple games with F's, including Metal Gear Solid IV, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Bioshock 2, God of War III for PS3, Bioshock: Infinite, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and Thief for PS4, my lowest games are pretty fucking low, with Dead Rising 2, inFamous: First Light, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and Grand Theft Auto V resting at 1%, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, and Assassin's Creed: Unity sitting at 2%,  and many others at very low percentages. It's not because I didn't like the games; I mean, I don't like some of them, but any game that goes on my console I WILL get 100% completion... eventually. 

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Free Realms is at 1%. It was a game that was free to play, but you couldn't earn trophies unless you paid the monthly subscription...so I tried it out and some how earned a trophy in the free version, it's haunted me ever since. If I had a choice of ONE game I could delete over 0%, it'd be Free Realms (or turn the servers back on so I can earn the Plat).

Edited by Viper