First member that comes into your head

Raccoon_0

19 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

Welcme back, Ray, yeah, sometimes, some situations in life can make us stay away from our favorite hobby but it's good to see you back and I hope you can be gaming more now. I hope you could get the plat for Neptunia Re;Birth 1... let me check your profile.

Oh, 19%, if you need help, I could give you some useful tips, if you anna play that game again. :)

Yeah, if I'm stuck you're the go-to Nep vet I know. Right now I'm dealing with a lot of games I got off sale that I need to finish, but will definitely let you know when I'm going back xD 

Shiki

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 1:41 PM, NullRay85 said:

Yeah, if I'm stuck you're the go-to Nep vet I know. Right now I'm dealing with a lot of games I got off sale that I need to finish, but will definitely let you know when I'm going back xD 

Shiki

I hope you will be able to finish those games, it seems like you will gonna be really busy with that. xD LOL, go-to-Nep vet. Nah, Not an expert but i can help you surely. OK; sorry for not replying sooner, I am not so acive here and for some weird reason, your quote didn't appeared in my notifications, or maybe it did and I didn't notice it. xD Well, have fun, Ray!. :D

@G3n3raL986

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...