Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS3)

Hemiak

So is skydive getting added or not ? ^^

I think I'm going to skip it. I know ps3t says it fits but I honestly do not believe it's that difficult. Adding in another game would also change up where the dividing lines between ranks are as well and several people would have to move down. When it's a game I truly think fits, I don't mind doing that, but like I said, I dont think it's that tough.

Besides, the only guide for it lists the game at a 7. :ninja:

Does Il-2 Sturmovik fit the requirements?

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. It does look like it might, and i had looked at it initially. However, it seems like the Lions share of the plat is actually the online boost-only grind. I'd really rather not add a game with such a heavy online component, especially with an older game that may or may not  be available for much longer. 

If anyone really has a strong opinion we can revisit this.

I think somebody was talking about putting up an aerial warfare thread soon and I think it might end up there. 

Edited by Hemiak

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. It does look like it might, and i had looked at it initially. However, it seems like the Lions share of the plat is actually the online boost-only grind. I'd really rather not add a game with such a heavy online component, especially with an older game that may or may not  be available for much longer. 

I wasn't sure since it did seem to be very online heavy, thanks for clearing that up!

I've just got the Wipeout HD platinum, it doesn't change my rank though.

• Like 2

Sign me up . I only have the Catherine platinum right now but i'll get back to Vanquish to plat that son of a b*tch someday. I also have 3D Dot Game Heroes but not very tempted to work out the plat of that one  as the same for Mirror's Edge with those damn speedruns  :rolleyes:

Edited by Jiaho24

Added in the preliminary Cross-thread leaderboard on the opening page.  Take a look to see how you stack up.  It's ordered by total first, then by sign up order from the threads.  If you have the same number as somebody else you're tied,  I'm working on the badges/ranks for 25% increments of the entire list.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

Got the Catherine plat, which puts me at 3 games completed. Just one more for the promotion. I already have a game in mind :D.

changed, nice progress man.

Got El Shaddai :platinum:, Now i am a LIVING LEGEND ^_^

BTW, i will try Raiden IV when i get the rest.

Very nice, welcome to the next level.  I wonder who (if anyone) will be the first to hit plat rank.

Well, I have the Shadow of the Colossus Plat, so I guess I qualify for the Too Easy tier.

added

That ******* buggy online trophy in Battle Fantasia is finally popped (After win 200+ matches).

9 Completed Games :o

updated on the thread and the CA leaderboard, I need to get my @$$ in gear, I'm gonna get passed at this rate.