Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS3)

Hemiak

I believe its doubtful anyone will actually get all these games.

Some are old and some probably don´t like the genres.

Maybe a ps4 challenge would be more attractive ?

There's gonna be a ps4 and a ps vita thread in the coming weeks, check the main PP page to see a general list of the games that will be included in them.

I believe its doubtful anyone will actually get all these games.

Some are old and some probably don´t like the genres.

Maybe a ps4 challenge would be more attractive ?

Currently working on the ps4 one. Scheduled for delivery in two weeks, if I get it done in time. :P

Out of the games listed i plat the following:

3D Dot Game Heroes

Vanquish

So count me in under Too Easy

Add me I have the Mirror's Edge Platinum trophy.

Will get you both added in tonight.

Also, it appears that the next three PP threads will not be ready on schedule, which moves the ps4 Challenge Accepted thread to the top of the line. Once I get the ok from Zone, it will go up. I'll post here and in the PP main thread when that happens.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All added guys.  Glad we're getting so much interest.

Unfortunately MGR:R is in the Metal Gear PP thread already or it would def be here man.  Maybe I can convince Xionx to loan it to me :D

Looking at the list and I do not appear to be added.  Maybe some recent shuffling lead to me be accidentally removed?

Looking at the list and I do not appear to be added. Maybe some recent shuffling lead to me be accidentally removed?

Possible. It's probably more likely I just noobed it up and forgot in the first place. I added you on the page but then my comp crashed, I'll get you on the leaderboard to tonight.

Edit: done, soul taker added as well.

Edited by Hemiak

It was brought to my attention that Doom 3 would actually fit well into the ps3 CA thread. I had originally overlooked it somehow. Since it's only in a pending suggestions thread I'm going to steal it. The good news is that adding an extra game won't affect the cut off ranges for the ranks at all, so nobody will be dropping positions, however if you have the plat you might move up.

I'll add.it to the opening post tonight. If you have the Doom 3 plat let me know and ill update your rank where appropriate.

Possible. It's probably more likely I just noobed it up and forgot in the first place. I added you on the page but then my comp crashed, I'll get you on the leaderboard to tonight.

Edit: done, soul taker added as well.

No worries either way, thank you!

It was brought to my attention that Doom 3 would actually fit well into the ps3 CA thread. I had originally overlooked it somehow. Since it's only in a pending suggestions thread I'm going to steal it. The good news is that adding an extra game won't affect the cut off ranges for the ranks at all, so nobody will be dropping positions, however if you have the plat you might move up.

I'll add.it to the opening post tonight. If you have the Doom 3 plat let me know and ill update your rank where appropriate.

i should really self title this thread as games i have but need to start or finally finish. lol.

adding doom is yet another that fits the bill.... 

Edited by Leenewbe

I recently got Child of Eden :platinum:. Now i have 6 completed games in this PP :yay: (soon to have 7 because i have every trophy in Battle Fantasia except the 100 player matches wins trophy)

Hey Gramps I platted Catherine making that 4 games completed for me and moving me up to the International Ninja rank dood :ninja:

Nice work guys. I'll make the changes when I get home this afternoon.

Hey Gramps I platted Catherine making that 4 games completed for me and moving me up to the International Ninja rank dood :ninja:

Updated.  Congratulations on taking the next step and reaching a new rank man.

I recently got Child of Eden :platinum:. Now i have 6 completed games in this PP :yay: (soon to have 7 because i have every trophy in Battle Fantasia except the 100 player matches wins trophy)

Updated

kan i join in? sign me up as International Ninja until i get the rest. 

Catherine

Mamorukun Curse!

BattleFantasia

Child of Eden

Mirror's Edge

nope, 2 l333t for this thread.  Added in man, I expect good things.

• Like 1

The vita thread is up.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34816-project-platinum-challenge-acceptedvita/

Also, coming soon, a cross CA leaderboard, to see who has the highest total across all three systems, no more points will be awarded for the overall Project Platinum thread, but you'll get an extra badge (maybe) and MOAR BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!

• Like 1