Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS3)

Hemiak

I only qualify for the Too Easy, but I'll take my one point for SotC. I earned it! Like what you did here. Good job! Thank you for your time and efforts.

Too easy for me, got the :platinum: for Wipeout HD

Please, sign me up for Just passing through :)

heyy , i have only one , Shadow of the colossus (but im still proud about it )  :)

so "too easy" for me ;)

You've all been added.

I'll be adding in the member links later when I can get back to a computer.

I think you forgot to add me as I don't see my name in the list under "Too Easy". :(

You're right, I forgot. It's now fixed and you're in the correct spot.

Yes, i like how this one turned out, good job putting it together.

(Also add me under Just Passing Through aka casual scum)

Just passing through (:awesome:) to say nice thread man! I've got Catherine and Child of Eden on the backlog and IMO child of eden looks like the easier one to pull off. I'll have to get that done ASAP.

Sign me up for "Too Easy". Have the platinum for Mirror's Edge.

EDIT: Just noticed that awesome Mirror's Edge quote for the Living Legend tier. :P

you guys are added.

Thanks LastSurvivorD, I liked that one too. :)

• Like 1

Sign me up as an International Ninja for now please.

I have plats in:

3D Dot Game Heroes

Shadow of the Colossus

Mirror's Edge

Dyad

Mamorukun Curse

Catherine

Will be aiming to get a few more of these done too though for sure. Want at least that gold if not the plat award eventually. xD

Razing Storm takes too long to complete, which is why it isn't on the list.

Maybe you need to git gud scrub and go plat it already :P

Looks good ^^

Sign me up for "Too Easy", I've got the unpatched (aka harder) EU platinum for 3D Dot Game Heroes :D

Question: Any chance you could add PSNP versions of the game guides to the list too? I know at least Vanquish has one (too lazy to check the rest) since I've looked at that one.

• Like 2

Looks good ^^

Sign me up for "Too Easy", I've got the unpatched (aka harder) EU platinum for 3D Dot Game Heroes :D

Question: Any chance you could add PSNP versions of the game guides to the list too? I know at least Vanquish has one (too lazy to check the rest) since I've looked at that one.

Haha, I'm glad you threw in the fact that you beat the unpatched harder version. Nobody likes a show off.  :P

Seriously though, if you can beat those unpatched Dash Circuit times then I guess you deserve to brag about it. I struggled with the new patched times, so I can't even imagine cutting 5 seconds off my time.

• Like 2

Haha, maybe I do. :P I got the arcade done recently as that would be affected by server shutdown so all I've got left really now is the sentry mode which I'll get done at some stage. Focusing on my 200th plat atm. :D

I think someone from PSNP mentioned that sentry mode would also be affected.  I could be wrong though as I only heard that secondhand.

Add me in the bronze rank please. Only Wipeout HD platinum, but still seems nice to be a part of this PP thread. :)

Looks good ^^

All this thread is doing to me re opening an old wound and torturing me with it. I still don't have the Vanquish plat so it looks like I'm gonna be signed up for Just Passing Through right now. T_T

all three added.

I can make that happen Zadorvp, I was just using the first thing to come up for each game. But I suppose some site loyalty couldn't hurt. :D

edit:  Updated the guides with the PSNP version where available.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1